Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaBuild

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone!

Here's my latest build.
Hellboy II Big baby gun! A massive piece of 3 kg.
Mostly 3D printing, a loooooot of sanding, wood working, hand painting, leather working...
It was a bigger challenge than I expected.
Enjoy the watch and feel free check out (and like) the rest of the channel if you feel like it :)

Cheers!
Dan

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaBuild

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks! The workshop (like any workshop I suppose) is a big work in progress that I started 5 years ago. The first prop I made was a DIY lightsaber and the only thing I had was a dremel, and a drill. :rolleyes:

DaBuild

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks! The workshop (like any workshop I suppose) is a big work in progress that I started 5 years ago. The first prop I made was a DIY lightsaber and the only thing I had was a dremel, and a drill. :rolleyes:
and yes, my wife is going crazy! :D

TheShinyOne

100% amazing. Just had a small question though, and I am certainly not an expert on the movie, but does it say "Bic" in the movie as well? Looking at the prop from Sideshow Collectibles it seems to be a lot more like "Big". Just a question, no criticism!