Helagak's Mark 17 "Heartbreaker" PEPEKURA FILES INCOMING!!!

I would consider looking down "dlowrider" thread as hes made a almost perfect mark 5 model - so I assume there would be some kind of reference in there

No problem.
Now get to work! B-)

Now a question for everyone. My next project is gonna be a mark 5 suit since there are no files out there. I need reference materials. How should I go about begging for them? You think if I started a mark 5 thread, I could get pal to help with finding the files then later turn it into a build thread?
I got the ref materials for the mark 42 off Clint... Ummm I forget his name. But he's banned now. I can never seem to find great pics by myself. Google gives me low quality junk. Any ideas?

I think the thread idea is a good one. The Bluray has got some extra stuff that could help. The 1/6th sideshow is an awesome piece too, although they aren't always spot-on. I can look into the Bluray stuff if you'd like.

No problem.
Now get to work! B-)

Now a question for everyone. My next project is gonna be a mark 5 suit since there are no files out there. I need reference materials. How should I go about begging for them? You think if I started a mark 5 thread, I could get pal to help with finding the files then later turn it into a build thread?
I got the ref materials for the mark 42 off Clint... Ummm I forget his name. But he's banned now. I can never seem to find great pics by myself. Google gives me low quality junk. Any ideas?
hey bob if you give me your email i have a few pics i can send you ?

10.jpg11.jpgYou did a good job ! ! ! Now here just be short of neck and hand plate , and by the way ,why can't I integrate the forearm file into the upper arm ? ? ? JUST LIKE THE PICTURE

I have no idea why the forearm doesn't line up with the rest of the parts when brought into pep... It weird. But that forearm was a Mother to unfold, so I'm not doing it again. Sorry. Also, check page 4 for the neck and boot file links. I just haven't put them on the front page yet.

In other news, while I gather reference materials to make my mark 5, I decided to make a mark 1 in the mean time =D
xjSs8jx.jpeg

this is blender right? im trying to learn how to use blender to make obj but i can't find a tutorial to make files using pic like this
xjSs8jx.jpeg

I looked into the default scale of the files. . .correct me if I'm wrong but according to Pepakura Designer. . .the default scale suit stands at 2250mm = 7.38189ft. . .

10257087_622632497819213_6198561827653845856_n.jpg

Uh oh... I think I based my scale off the helmet and just ran with that scale. I didn't even look at the overall scale... x_x these are all labeled "V1" as in version one for a reason... I guess I'll have to rescale all the pieces... Ugh

I just put a warning about the size problem on the front page. I will try to rescale these files and release V2 files by this Friday.

Ok,@Helagak ,you mean you don't have the hand plate files???But there is a picture of forearm with hand plate on page1, what's wrong???

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back