Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio tour Photo Request!

I will be leaving for the tour tomorrow, any last minute requests? :)

Hopefully you will still see this.
Just reminded of a last one.

There's a digital Marauder's Map on the Tour.

Could you take some sharp pictures of each section of that map individually, pleease? :eek:)

And thanks once again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Soo, how was the trip mate? ;)

It was great! Thanks!
It was such an amazing experience, I got all of the photos you asked for, except for the digital Marauders map, I couldn't find it :(
I took soo many photos, but it was quite hard to take photos through the glass, I did the best I could.
The photos are very big, and there is alot! (800 :O ) So uploading will be quite rough, I will try and get them up by tomorrow! :D

It was great! Thanks!
It was such an amazing experience, I got all of the photos you asked for, except for the digital Marauders map, I couldn't find it :(
I took soo many photos, but it was quite hard to take photos through the glass, I did the best I could.
The photos are very big, and there is alot! (800 :O ) So uploading will be quite rough, I will try and get them up by tomorrow! :D

Oh, no problem.
Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Thank you! That's amazing. Really looking forward seeing them. ;)

Here are All the photos: Requested Photos - Harry Potter ? un set su Flickr
And my Gallery of Paper Props: http://www.therpf.com/f64/pictures-...arding-world-harry-potter-192370/#post3006560

close ups of the cloak of invisibility
IMG_2952 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_2942 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
I would be grateful of any images you can get of Hogwarts; A History! Thanks
IMG_3114 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
The Marauders Map(s), please, since the original movie ones (POA & HBP) are different from the merchandised one.
And any Books and their content, if that is even possible?
IMG_3160 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_3162 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_3163 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_3164 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_3165 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
Good clear shots of Concept Art, and design sketches!!! Ive see them on the walls where the white card models are!!! You are awesome!!!
(I didn't get alot of Concept art I am afraid :S )
Concept Art ? un set su Flickr
Rita Skeeter's Quick Quotes Quill and her notebook that would be great :) I am also interested in the blanket from Ron's bed as I am making one myself. I want to see how all of the squares are joined and how the edge of the blanket is finished off.
Rita Skeeter Quick Quotes Quill and Notebook:
IMG_3018 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
Rons Blanket:
IMG_2902 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_2903 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_2904 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_2905 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_2908 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
The Daily Prophets, specially close ups of the adverts, weather forecast, eclipse update, and d. shaman.
Sections of the Daily prophet are here. http://www.therpf.com/f64/pictures-...arding-world-harry-potter-192370/#post3006560
:)
The Quibblers, and a particular special request... there's one edition glued to the front window of the display cabinet. Could you try to photograph the back of it from the side of the cabinet, please? :)
The Quibblers are on this page: http://www.therpf.com/f64/pictures-...arding-world-harry-potter-192370/#post3006560 :)
From the gift shop. It's a prop 'document' that's displayed under the prophecy replica.
Here's a picture showing a piece of it:
IMG_3520 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_3521 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
IMG_3522 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!
Please can you get some pictures of the OOTP Quibbler (How far will fudge go to gain gringotts?) It's in the graphics display case that Monsters_05 mentioned above :D
IMG_3138 | Flickr ? Condivisione di foto!

Hi Monkeyseb,
Just got a chance to look at your photos and WOW are they awesome!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the Ron's blanket pictures. You have answered all of my questions in those photos and I am now confident about sewing all of my squares together to duplicate it :0) Thank you also for the Quick Quotes Quill. The picture will help me tremendously :0) You are the best :D

Hi Monkeyseb,
Just got a chance to look at your photos and WOW are they awesome!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the Ron's blanket pictures. You have answered all of my questions in those photos and I am now confident about sewing all of my squares together to duplicate it :0) Thank you also for the Quick Quotes Quill. The picture will help me tremendously :0) You are the best :D

Awesome! Thanks! :D I am so glad that I could help!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back