Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio tour Photo Request!

Monkeyseb

Hey TheRPF Harry Potter Paper Props Forum!
I will be going to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour in a Week, and I will be taking a bunch of photos, I was wondering if there is anything in particular you would like me to take photos of (reference images of props and so on), and then upload to the forums. You can read more about the studio tour here: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London ? The Making of Harry Potter

I will be taking the photos with a Canon 600D Camera.

I will be uploading all of the photos!

(I will be updating the list as more photos requested)
List:
Cloak of Invisibility
Snapes Advanced Potions Book
Hogwarts; A History
Marauders Map
Misc Books
Concept art
Design Sketches
Rita Skeeter's Quick Quotes Quill + Notebook
Ron's Bed Blanket
The Daily Prophets
The Quibblers
"From the gift shop. It's a prop 'document' that's displayed under the prophecy replica. "
OOTP Quibbler (How far will fudge go to gain gringotts?)
Digital Marauder's Map

Last edited:
The Marauders Map(s), please, since the original movie ones (POA & HBP) are different from the merchandised one.
And any Books and their content, if that is even possible?

The Marauders Map(s), please, since the original movie ones (POA & HBP) are different from the merchandised one.
And any Books and their content, if that is even possible?

I will try to get as many books and their content as i can! :D

Last edited:
Good clear shots of Concept Art, and design sketches!!! Ive see them on the walls where the white card models are!!! You are awesome!!!

Lucky. I got to see a lot of the HP props at the WB studio museum but unfortunately you can't take pics in there, great opportunity for those looking for quality pics.

Have fun :) It is so very nice of you to be asking for requests!! If you could get any pictures of Rita Skeeter's Quick Quotes Quill and her notebook that would be great :) I am also interested in the blanket from Ron's bed as I am making one myself. I want to see how all of the squares are joined and how the edge of the blanket is finished off. I am very anxious to see what pictures you come back with. I know that will be awesome!!! Prop people tend to see things just a little bit differently than the average fan. We have an eye for the small detail :) Very jealous, I so wish that I could go there myself. I think I would go in and never come out :lol

Thank you so much again for the pictures.

Have fun :) It is so very nice of you to be asking for requests!! If you could get any pictures of Rita Skeeter's Quick Quotes Quill and her notebook that would be great :) I am also interested in the blanket from Ron's bed as I am making one myself. I want to see how all of the squares are joined and how the edge of the blanket is finished off. I am very anxious to see what pictures you come back with. I know that will be awesome!!! Prop people tend to see things just a little bit differently than the average fan. We have an eye for the small detail :) Very jealous, I so wish that I could go there myself. I think I would go in and never come out :lol

Thank you so much again for the pictures.

Thanks, I am very excited to get there, and I hope that you will all enjoy the pictures that I take ;) I will make sure to get the Quill + Notebook :D

Last edited:
The Daily Prophets, specially close ups of the adverts, weather forecast, eclipse update, and d. shaman.

The Quibblers, and a particular special request... there's one edition glued to the front window of the display cabinet. Could you try to photograph the back of it from the side of the cabinet, please? :)

I hope you enjoy the trip and bring back lots of great pics!
Have a great time there! ;)

I don't remember seeing much in the way of paper props on display when I went last year.

My Photos, in tour order.

Lots of physical props in both sections of the studio tour, and an expensive gift shop at the end.

Try and sit near the front of the cinema at the start ;)

WOW!
I'm gonna have to go again now. :)

Hehe yep, I guess you will ;)
that's possibly one of the best parts of it

well, also, just one last request. :eek:)
From the gift shop. It's a prop 'document' that's displayed under the prophecy replica.
Here's a picture showing a piece of it:

9341121819_abd0211c55_o.jpg

and once again, please, as many close ups of the daily prophets details as you can get :D

thank you!

Hehe yep, I guess you will ;)
that's possibly one of the best parts of it

well, also, just one last request. :eek:)
From the gift shop. It's a prop 'document' that's displayed under the prophecy replica.
Here's a picture showing a piece of it:

View attachment 213917

and once again, please, as many close ups of the daily prophets details as you can get :D

thank you!

So the document to the right on the image? :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back