Harry Potter Quidditch Trunk Replica

AMAZING! honestly, the sheer level of craftmenship is unrivaled. I'm looking to make a hand sewn replica of the Quaffle just like you have here; would you be willing to message me about the process steps it took to make it?

vader: What did you make your Bludgers out of? How did you create those...they look so solid, like you would think they would really be. Very cool! Any dimensions that you could share? It's all looking really wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the idea to create a Quidditch Truck replica after realizing that there wasn't a single full size replica anywhere on the Internet. Below are the results of shaping metal, designing 3D printed parts, woodworking and painting.

The set includes 1 hand made wooden trunk, 2 original design 3D printed bludgers, 1 hand made embroidered Quaffle finished in leather and a pair of original design 3D printed 5-piece Beater Bats. View attachment 1063019View attachment 1063020View attachment 1063021View attachment 1063022View attachment 1063023

View attachment 1063024View attachment 1063025View attachment 1063026

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing !! But what measurements did you use? How big is it ?

I got the idea to create a Quidditch Truck replica after realizing that there wasn't a single full size replica anywhere on the Internet. Below are the results of shaping metal, designing 3D printed parts, woodworking and painting.

The set includes 1 hand made wooden trunk, 2 original design 3D printed bludgers, 1 hand made embroidered Quaffle finished in leather and a pair of original design 3D printed 5-piece Beater Bats. View attachment 1063019View attachment 1063020View attachment 1063021View attachment 1063022View attachment 1063023

View attachment 1063024View attachment 1063025View attachment 1063026

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing !! But what is the size ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back