Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thank you!! I made a first trial based on the first picture before I posted the OG post, but as the label on in the picture is quite warped and there is light reflecting off the it it's a bit hard to recreate it properly unfortunately. But thanks still <3

Hi Potterheads and graphic design enthusiasts, today I need your help, especially if you were an active member in 2012.

The 5th July 2012, I was looking for Hogwarts blueprints and posted the following request : Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!
I wasn't expecting an reply since I knew the only "film production" Hogwarts blueprints available where the ones from HBP and DH.

The fact is, the very same day, PhoenixVader posted the following files that can now be found nowhere on the internet :

- the original Hogwarts blueprint from PS,
- two blueprints that showed the castle changes over the films.

Here is the original post by PhoenixVader : Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more! Unfortunately, the files aren't attached to the post anymore.
If someone has them, PLEASE contact me. I lost the files 6 years ago due to a hard drive problem.

I really need them for a personal project that I hope to finish soon.

Thanks.
FancyQuill

Last edited:
phantom68c Thanks! It’s not my card but nice try :) You can tell it’s not from PS since it has the wooden bridge and the stone circle which were added for the third film. The PS blueprint also had a more technical and precise style of drawing.
The file doesn’t seems to be available online but some RPF members probably still have it on their computer.

Last edited:
I was never good at magic anyway! I had a feeling it wasn't right but I'm not an expert on inter-movie updates and changes. Just trying to help.

This thread seems to move a bit slower after the issues of past years. I would be surprised if nobody had a copy... you might just have to wait for people to check in.

Here's what I have in regards to Hogwarts Blueprints, including one from Philosoper's Stone:

Attachments

• hogwarts plan DH.jpg
    hogwarts plan DH.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 389
  • Hogwarts plan HBP.jpg
    Hogwarts plan HBP.jpg
    877.3 KB · Views: 359
  • Hogwarts plan HBP2.jpg
    Hogwarts plan HBP2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 337
  • hogwarts plan OOTP.jpg
    hogwarts plan OOTP.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 364
  • hogwarts plan PS.jpg
    hogwarts plan PS.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 352
  • hogwarts%20blueprint4%20copy3.png
    hogwarts%20blueprint4%20copy3.png
    488.9 KB · Views: 407
View attachment 728000

Here is one I downloaded from this site some time back, wish I could give credit to the right person, they deserve it for the work they did. This image is just shy of 9 MB and should be good enough for you to use
Mine is marked in my folder as found under a post by "I never stop" (or "I-never-stop" on Deviant Art). I try to add the username to stuff I save in case people ask for a re-post later.

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, so many apologies in advance if this has already been asked :oops:

I was checking the props in the first post of the thread and some of them are hyperlinked to a bigger size of the picture, but it doesn't seem to work for all images (e.g. the Bertie Bott's Box) - am I doing something wrong? How can get I get to the "real size" images?

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, so many apologies in advance if this has already been asked :oops:

I was checking the props in the first post of the thread and some of them are hyperlinked to a bigger size of the picture, but it doesn't seem to work for all images (e.g. the Bertie Bott's Box) - am I doing something wrong? How can get I get to the "real size" images?

No, you are not doing something wrong.

I'm very new also... but I'm a nerd and I spent days reading back through hundreds of old pages and posts. There is quite a lot of evidence that a few members of ill repute were violating the understanding of the "free" props sharing thread. I saw more than a few references to individuals who took the hard work / creativity of the RPF members, misrepresented it as their own, and starting selling products for their own personal gain.

This seemed to set off a (quite understandable) removal of these props by the original designers. I too wish I had been around in the height of this thread because there are some very creative minds. Even many of the consolidation style posts have their destination links removed.

If anyone feels the need to clarify... please feel free to correct me!! I wouldn't mind finding out that I've missed the post with all the updated links.

You are right about the removal by the creators
after the selling and taking credit of their work.
It is a shame of all of the stuff lost because of
bad people. Free means free for members to
enjoy adding to their collections.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back