Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

thanks all! i print them in a3 size as i can t find any print store who prints in a2 by two sides, so i print the pages in a3 and glue them on the center

thanks all! i print them in a3 size as i can t find any print store who prints in a2 by two sides, so i print the pages in a3 and glue them on the center
The originals were printed on plotter printers on large A1+ size sheets (from a roll) and then cut to size. Good printshops should have the plotter printers.

Thanks. The clock is 10" over all, just a cheap Wal-Mart one. I hand painted the pointers for each 5 minutes, like on the real clock.
I was surprised that the hands on the clock are real close to the real one. I wanted NY time because of MACUSA.

Hello! I feel as though I've joined this forum too late, but I was wondering if anybody had any access to the WWW templates? I'm looking for anything relating to Fred & George and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes! If you do, would you mind sharing them with me or linking them to me? Thank you so much in advance!

Hello! I feel as though I've joined this forum too late, but I was wondering if anybody had any access to the WWW templates? I'm looking for anything relating to Fred & George and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes! If you do, would you mind sharing them with me or linking them to me? Thank you so much in advance!
Sorta related. I just replicated one of the more obscure labels from the Weasleys shop. Quite a funny one. I tried to be as accurate as possible.
BExyKRP.jpg

LorduDesign, now that is obscure, classic Weasley humor. Thanks for sharing, excellent work as always.

dortega, thanks for sharing the pages, awesome job.

Hello!
I don't really share any replicas here for multiple reasons. But I thought I could share a few of those smaller, less recognisable pieces. I mostly go for screen-accuracy. So these are very close/almost the same as originals.

One of the posters that were on the walls of Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley in the Chamber of Secrets.
View attachment 1006024
As seen here:
View attachment 1006025
I tried to match the distressing of another copy of that poster that I've seen that wasn't printed super well.

A product label from the Chamber of Secrets that you can see in the Hagrid's Hut. It was then reused in the later films, most notably the Half-Blood Prince.
View attachment 1006026

A bit more on an unusual side as it's just another set dressing prop like that poster. Not specifically designed for the film, but more of a found old design. Still a cool find.
View attachment 1006027
View attachment 1006028

Some of the Honeydukes cellar containers from the Prisoner of Azkaban. Printed on a yellowish paper and aged.

View attachment 1006029 View attachment 1006030
View attachment 1006031

The Knight Bus logo.
BZM3qz4.jpg

The Honeydukes Express label that you can see in the carriage scene in the Goblet of Fire.
View attachment 1006032
The Potions homework sheet that was done originally for the Order of the Phoenix and then used on the later films.
View attachment 1006033
Back and the front of the Knight Bus instructions that Stan Shunpike reads to Harry in the Prisoner of the Azkaban. Not a very well known prop. Quite small prop, maybe 4 cms width?
View attachment 1006034 View attachment 1006035
Some labels.
View attachment 1006036View attachment 1006037
A poster you can see by the Mulpepper's shop in the first and second films.

View attachment 1006038
View attachment 1006039

No need to introduce this prop. The texture in the back is not really accurate but the text is.
View attachment 1006040
One of the alcohol labels created for the Half-Blood Prince. Still got to replicate the back label, but the front is done.
View attachment 1006041

Again, I'm not really sharing any of the major things for multiple reasons but some of these I hope is of use to anyone (not commercial though).

Amazing job, thank you so much !

Nice to see a burst of activity here, and nice to see people using my Beedle the Bard book. Some great creations being posted!
I've just treated my to the book "The Art of Harry Potter", and it has a whole chapter on the graphic art, including some pieces I haven't seen before- I'll like to scan some things when I get back home in a couple of weeks- I'm on Holiday at the moment.

There's lots of book covers, including full covers for 'Omens, Oracles and the Goat', 'Healing at Home with Herbs', 'Sub Aquatic Botanical Mysteries, 'Antholgy of Monsters', and an unamed darks arts book I've not seen before; Illustrations from 'The Monster Book of Monsters' (If someone knows the right font we could recreate these pages!), Ancient Runes and Potions Homework, Student Accident report from, Quibbler and Daily Prophet pages, Mudbloods pamphlet inside pages, Ministry Paperwork, Snitch Snatcher Game, lBels for Food, Sweets, Weasleys products, Many logos and crests, Shop Signs, and even an early concept for the Black Family Tree Tapestry that I've never seen before! If anyone has any requests for scan, just ask ;)

I've bought myself the Noble Collection Chocolate Frog Box and bendable Pickett the bowtruckle, both nice pieces!

Nice to see a burst of activity here, and nice to see people using my Beedle the Bard book. Some great creations being posted!
I've just treated my to the book "The Art of Harry Potter", and it has a whole chapter on the graphic art, including some pieces I haven't seen before- I'll like to scan some things when I get back home in a couple of weeks- I'm on Holiday at the moment.

There's lots of book covers, including full covers for 'Omens, Oracles and the Goat', 'Healing at Home with Herbs', 'Sub Aquatic Botanical Mysteries, 'Antholgy of Monsters', and an unamed darks arts book I've not seen before; Illustrations from 'The Monster Book of Monsters' (If someone knows the right font we could recreate these pages!), Ancient Runes and Potions Homework, Student Accident report from, Quibbler and Daily Prophet pages, Mudbloods pamphlet inside pages, Ministry Paperwork, Snitch Snatcher Game, lBels for Food, Sweets, Weasleys products, Many logos and crests, Shop Signs, and even an early concept for the Black Family Tree Tapestry that I've never seen before! If anyone has any requests for scan, just ask ;)

I've bought myself the Noble Collection Chocolate Frog Box and bendable Pickett the bowtruckle, both nice pieces!

I would be very interested in the Student Accident form, the ministry paperwork and the logos scans.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back