Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey everyone, need some help.
Does anyone have or know where I can find a picture of the Ravenclaw Diadem box, namely the front when it is closed?
I have a few pictures of the inside and the bottom latch assembly but I need to see the design on the front of the lid.

I am currently laying out the pattern on some brass and want to do the top at the same time since the process is long it would be nice to do both on the same day.
I have all the box pieces made just need to assemble then start on the latch in the milling machine so any help would be awesome :)

Thanks, Mike

can someone help me with a muggle born registration form? :( I can not find the one from this thread, cause I wanted to make one for me, I will thank the creator and the one who helped me,thanks please, (also needing the magic ministry ID form) ,THANKS GUY! MORE POWER

- - - Updated - - -

Based on a work of kylelgr, I made ​​my own registration muggle born, I had to recreate the top corner (based onthe original). It's not perfect but keep in mind that I do not understand how to use photoshop, also i'm posting the finish one to see how it comes.

I'm from Argentina, please correct me if my english is bad, does not bother me.

I can not see what are you referring to :(

Mubi1 - I am pretty sure the will in the movie was hand written, so there is no font for it to download. If you look carefully at pictures you can see the letters are all different. I have quite a few photos of the will from the tour. If you want some pictures, just PM me your email address.

As for the content, you can only see a portion of the will from the photos (ie top page and a section of the last page), as it is 3 pages all on top of each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jennifer Malfoy: some of those envelopes arn't on the forum anymore, but you can check here to see what is: http://www.therpf.com/f64/list-harry-potter-free-paper-props-rpf-where-find-them-155254/

you can find the acceptance letter font I made here:http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-pot...-movies-more-108986/index294.html#post2331911

and a blank envelope here: http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-pot...-movies-more-108986/index177.html#post1985643

and here's some addresses:

Mr H Potter, The Cupboard under the stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey

Mr. H. Potter, The Smallest Bedroom, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey

Mr. H. Potter, Room 17, Railview Hotel, Cokeworth

Mr. H. Potter, The Floor, Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea

Mr S Snape, The Smallest Bedroom, 12 Spinner’s End, Manchester North (OliverSnape used this this address on his Snape id card:
http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-pot...-movies-more-108986/index272.html#post2289112

Mr D Malfoy, First Floor Bedroom on the Right, Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire (JKR has said that Malfoy manor is in Wiltshire)

Mr R Weasley, The Attic Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, Devon (mentioned in the books)

Miss G Weasley, The First Floor bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, Devon (same as Ron's, her room is on the first floor landing)

Miss L Lovegood, The Second floor bedroom, the black cylinder house, Ottery St. Catchpole, Devon (based on infomation in Deathly Hallows)

Miss H Granger, The Bedroom at the top of the stairs, 8 Heathgate, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London (some clever person worked out the address of the grangers house in the Deathly Hallows movie)

The Weasley Family, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole (envelope with everyone's letters in Chamber of Secrets)

hope this helps!

Envelope Addresses changed from year to year depending where the Trio was staying. With everything that has been stated previously I've attemped to list as much as is known:

HP books by year:
1a Mr. H. Potter, The Cupboard under the stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, SURREY.
1b Mr. H. Potter, The Smallest Bedroom, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, SURREY.
1c Mr. H. Potter, Room 17, Railview Hotel, COKEWORTH.
1d Mr. H. Potter, The Floor, Hut-on-the-Rock, THE SEA.
1 Mr. R. Weasley, The Bedroom beneath Attic / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
1 Ms. G. Weasley, The First Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
1 Mr. F. & G. Weasley, The Second Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
1 Ms. P. Weasley, The Second Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
1 Ms. H. Granger, The Bedroom at the Top of the Stairs, 8 Heathgate, Hampstead Garden Suburb LONDON.
1 Mr. D. Malfoy, First Floor Bedroom on the Right, Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire.

2 Mr. H. Potter, Sharing the Bedroom beneath Attic / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
2 R. Weasley, Sharing the Bedroom beneath Attic / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
2 Ms. L. Lovegood, The Second Floor Bedroom, the Black Cylinder House, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
rest as in 1st year

3 Mr. H. Potter, The Smallest Bedroom, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, SURREY.
3 / Mr. H. Potter, Room Number 11, The Leaky Cauldron, LONDON.
rest as in 2nd year

4 Mr. H. Potter, Sharing the Bedroom beneath Attic / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
4 Mr. R. Weasley, Sharing the Second Floor Bedroom / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
4 Ms. H. Granger, Sharing the First Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
4 Ms. G. Weasley, Sharing the First Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
rest as in 2nd year, except for Percy (graduated and moved out)

5 Mr. H. Potter, Sharing the Second Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
5 Mr. R. Weasley, Sharing the Second Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
5 Ms. H. Granger, Sharing the First Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
5 Ms. G. Weasley, Sharing the First Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
5 Mr. F. & G. Weasley, Sharing the Third Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
rest as in 4th year

6 same as 5th year, except for Fred & George (moved to Diagon Alley)
7 should be as 6th year, except Hermione would not have gotten a letter ("Mudblood" Satus)

other/pre HP Books:
The Weasley Family, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. B. Weasley, The Third Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. C. Weasley, The Third Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. A. Weasley, The Fourth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. M. Weasley, The Fourth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. S. Snape, The Smallest Bedroom, 12 Spinner's End, MANCHESTER NORTH.

hope that helps ^^

Thank you both so much! I have the blank envelope, and if I can get it to work how I want, I will design and post those envelopes. And again, it's been awhile since I've done any posting with images and links, so I may need some help.

Last edited by a moderator:
dracoenvelope.jpg lunaenvelope.jpg

I don't want to get in trouble for a double post, but I just wanted to share these. These are my first two attempts. I'm not sure if they line up exactly right yet... I haven't printed anything. Do they look alright? (Other than a slight alignment issues?) Right now I'm using Paint.net and so it's a little hard figuring it all out. But I'm having fun! Hopefully I'll get all that sorted out and be able to add envelopes for the rest of the list. I'm not sure where the original blank envelope template came from, but I want to give them credit for it, because I never would have been able to do this without them.

Also, does anyone know how to get the parchment look fill for a background? I want to attempt making some letters, but I'd really like the parchment look if possible.

Thanks!

View attachment 187673 View attachment 187675

I don't want to get in trouble for a double post, but I just wanted to share these. These are my first two attempts. I'm not sure if they line up exactly right yet... I haven't printed anything. Do they look alright? (Other than a slight alignment issues?) Right now I'm using Paint.net and so it's a little hard figuring it all out. But I'm having fun! Hopefully I'll get all that sorted out and be able to add envelopes for the rest of the list. I'm not sure where the original blank envelope template came from, but I want to give them credit for it, because I never would have been able to do this without them.

Also, does anyone know how to get the parchment look fill for a background? I want to attempt making some letters, but I'd really like the parchment look if possible.

Thanks!

Lunas is lined up pretty well, but part of the text on malfoy's goes onto the side flap- have look at the shape of the edges, you should be able to see where it folds. I notice you have used a different font, too.

as for parchment, I make my props with a blank backround and print it onto parchment paper:)

Last edited:
Lunas is lined up pretty well, but part of the text on malfoy's goes onto the side flap- have look at the shape of the edges, you should be able to see where it folds. I notice you have used a different font, too.

I realized that after I printed it how far over it goes. I think I need to make it a little smaller as well. As for the font, I couldn't find the exact match to what I've seen elsewhere, but I found a lot of different HP related fonts that I downloaded and used. I'll have to double check the name of that one. I got some more today so this weekend I plan on fine-tuning. I think once I get it all lined up and sized right they'll go much faster. Is the font that has been used elsewhere for the envelopes downloadable somewhere? I really want to be able to contribute more to the site as I feel I do a lot of taking and not enough giving.

You can find my acceptance letter font here: Acceptance Letter by ~decat on deviantART

I don't know of any other Acceptance Letter fonts for download.

Oh that font. I have it downloaded, but was planning to use that for the actual letter. But I will give it a try using that on the envelope.

Edit:

I have re-created those envelopes as well as made two more.

dracoletter2.jpgfredgeorgeenvelope.jpgpercyenvelope.jpgdracoletter2.jpg

My computer is running extra slow tonight, but those are what I have so far. My goal is to make one for all of the names mentioned in the earlier list. Also, if you have someone specific you'd want an envelope for, let me know. I'll make a go at it, even if I have to just make up addresses :)

Attachments

• lunaenvelope2.jpg
    lunaenvelope2.jpg
    922 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Oh that font. I have it downloaded, but was planning to use that for the actual letter. But I will give it a try using that on the envelope.

Edit:

I have re-created those envelopes as well as made two more.

My computer is running extra slow tonight, but those are what I have so far. My goal is to make one for all of the names mentioned in the earlier list. Also, if you have someone specific you'd want an envelope for, let me know. I'll make a go at it, even if I have to just make up addresses :)

those look pretty good, there just needs to be less spacing between the lines of address. otherwise they're great!

Owl Addresses changed from year to year depending where the Trio was staying. With everything that has been stated previously I've attemped to list as much as is known:

HP books by year:
1a Mr. H. Potter, The Cupboard under the stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, SURREY.
1b Mr. H. Potter, The Smallest Bedroom, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, SURREY.
1c Mr. H. Potter, Room 17, Railview Hotel, COKEWORTH.
1d Mr. H. Potter, The Floor, Hut-on-the-Rock, THE SEA.
1 Mr. R. Weasley, The Bedroom beneath Attic / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
1 Ms. G. Weasley, The First Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
1 Mr. F. Weasley, The Second Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
1 Mr. G. Weasley, The Second Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
1 Ms. P. Weasley, The Second Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
1 Ms. H. Granger, The Bedroom at the Top of the Stairs, 8 Heathgate, Hampstead Garden Suburb LONDON.
1 Mr. D. Malfoy, First Floor Bedroom on the Right, Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire.

2 Mr. H. Potter, Sharing the Bedroom beneath Attic / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
2 R. Weasley, Sharing the Bedroom beneath Attic / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
2 Ms. L. Lovegood, The Second Floor Bedroom, the Black Cylinder House, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
rest as in 1st year

3 Mr. H. Potter, The Smallest Bedroom, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, SURREY.
3 / Mr. H. Potter, Room Number 11, The Leaky Cauldron, LONDON.
rest as in 2nd year

4 Mr. H. Potter, Sharing the Bedroom beneath Attic / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
4 Mr. R. Weasley, Sharing the Second Floor Bedroom / The Fifth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
4 Ms. H. Granger, Sharing the First Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
4 Ms. G. Weasley, Sharing the First Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
rest as in 2nd year, except for Percy (graduated and moved out)

5 Mr. H. Potter, Sharing the Second Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
5 Mr. R. Weasley, Sharing the Second Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
5 Ms. H. Granger, Sharing the First Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
5 Ms. G. Weasley, Sharing the First Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
5 Mr. F. Weasley, Sharing the Third Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
5 Mr. G. Weasley, Sharing the Third Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
rest as in 4th year

6 same as 5th year, except for Fred & George (moved to Diagon Alley)
7 should be as 6th year, except Hermione would not have gotten a letter ("Mudblood" Satus)

other/pre HP Books (other Owl Addresses):
The Weasley Family, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. B. Weasley, The Third Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. C. Weasley, The Third Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. A. Weasley, The Fourth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. M. Weasley, The Fourth Floor Bedroom, The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, DEVON.
Mr. A. Weasley, Sharing the Third Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON. (during Book 5)
Mr. M. Weasley, Sharing the Third Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON. (during Book 5)
Mr. S. Snape, The Smallest Bedroom, 12 Spinner's End, MANCHESTER NORTH.
Mr. S. Black, The Third Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.
Mr. R. Black, The Third Floor Bedroom, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, LONDON.

Hogwarts Faculty & Staff during the school-year:
(*: Floor unconfirmed, °: stated one same as classroom, in analogy to DADA and for references mentioned in the books)
Mr. A. Dumbledore, Headmaster's Office / Headmaster's Tower, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Ms. M. McGonagall, Head of Gryffindor House's Office / Transfiguration Professor's Office / First Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Ms. M. McGonagall, Headmistress's Office / Headmaster's Tower, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. S. Snape, Head of Slytherin House's Office / Potions Professor's Office / Dungeon Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. S. Snape, Headmaster's Office / Headmaster's Tower, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. F. Flitwick, Head of Ravenclaw House's Office / Charms Professor's Office / Seventh Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Ms. P. Sprout, Head of Hufflepuff House's Office / Herbology Professor's Office / Greenhouse #? Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. C. Binns, History of Magic Professor's Office / Fourth Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. H. Slughorn, Potions Professor's Office / Sixth Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND. (formerly G. Merrythought's office)
Mr. R. Lupin, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor's Office / Second Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. A. Moody, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor's Office / Second Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. G. Lookhart, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor's Office / Second Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. Q. Quirrell, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor's Office / Second Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. D. Umbridge, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor's Office / Second Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Ms. A. Carrow, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor's Office / Second Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Ms. S. Trelawney, Divination Professor's Office / Seventh Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. S. Vector, Arithmancy Professor's Office / Seventh Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND. (*,°)
Ms. B. Babbling, Study of Ancient Runes Professor's Office / Sixth Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND. (*,°)
Ms. C. Burbage, Muggle Studies Professor's Office / First Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND. (*)
Ms. A. Carrow, Muggle Studies Professor's Office / First Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND. (*)
Ms. A. Sinistra, Astronomy Professor's Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. S. Kettleburn, Care of Magical Creatures Professor's Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Ms. W. Grubbly-Plank, Care of Magical Creatures Professor's Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Ms. R. Hooch, Flight Instructor's Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Ms. I. Pince, Librarian's Office / Third Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND. (*,°)
Ms. P. Pomfrey, Matron's Office / Healing Wing Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. R. Hagrid, The Cabin on the Grounds, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.
Mr. A. Filch, Caretaker's Office / Ground Floor Office, Hogwarts, SCOTLAND.

- - - Updated - - -

Diagon Alley / Knockturn Alley:
Amanuensis Quills, Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Borgin and Burkes, 13B Knockturn Alley, LONDON.
Broomstix, Diagon Alley, LONDON.
Daily Prophet, (Next to 129b) Diagon Alley South Side, LONDON.
Eeylops Owl Emporium, 521 Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Flourish and Blotts, Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Floo-Pow, Diagon Alley, LONDON.
GalloLoans, 343 Diagon Alley South Side, LONDON.
Gambol and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop, (Next to 18a) Diagon Alley South Side, LONDON.
Gringotts Bank, Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Magical Menagerie, Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Merge ML Corporation Ltd., 9 Fretdend, LONDON.
Obscurus Books, 18a Diagon Alley South Side, LONDON.
Quality Quidditch Supplies, Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Second-Hand Robes, (Next to 129b) Diagon Alley South Side, LONDON.
Scribbulus Writing Instruments, Diagon Alley, LONDON.
Slug & Jiggers Apothecary, Diagon Alley, LONDON.
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop, Diagon Alley, LONDON.
TerrorTours, 59 Diagon Alley, LONDON.
The Junk Shop, Diagon Alley South Side, LONDON.
The Ministry Press, Diagon Alley, LONDON.
Twilfitt and Tattings, Diagon Alley South Side, LONDON.
Whizz Hard Books, 129b Diagon Alley South Side, LONDON.
Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment, Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Mr. C. Crispe, Brews and Stews, Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Mr. F. Fortescue, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Palour, Diagon Alley, LONDON.
Ms. Malkin, Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occasions, Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Mr. Mulpepper, Mr. Mulpepper's Apothecary, Diagon Alley, LONDON.
Mr. Mulpepper, Mr. Mulpepper's Apothecary, Knockturn Alley, LONDON.
Mr. G. Olivanders, Olivanders, Diagon Alley South Side, LONDON.
Ms. Potage, Potage's Cauldron Shop, Diagon Alley North Side, LONDON.
Ms. Primpernelle, Madam Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions, 275 Diagon Alley, LONDON.
Mr. C. Quincey, Cranville Quincey's Magical Junkshop, Diagon Alley, LONDON.
Mr. F. & G. Weasley, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, 93 Diagon Alley, LONDON.
Mr. T. ?, Leaky Cauldron, Charing Cross Road, LONDON. (later owned by Ms. H. Longbottom née Abbott)

Hogsmeade:
Merge Publications, Office 323, Hogsmeade, SCOTLAND.
Olivanders, High Street, Hogsmeade, SCOTLAND.
Potage's Cauldron Shop, Hogsmeade, SCOTLAND.
Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment, Hogsmeade, SCOTLAND.
Mr. A. Dumbledore, Hog's Head, Hogsmeade, SCOTLAND.
Mr. A. & Ms. Flume, Honeydukes Sweetshop,High Street, Hogsmeade, SCOTLAND.
Ms. R. Lee, Rosa Lee Teabag, High Street, Hogsmeade, SCOTLAND.
Ms. Puddifoot, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop, High Street, Hogsmeade, SCOTLAND.
Ms. Rosmerta, Three Broomsticks, High Street, Hogsmeade, SCOTLAND.

hope that helps ^^

Thought I'd share this poster of Weasleys Dung Bombs.

It's done from scratch with accurate font and graphics. I don't know the actual size but the proportions are accurate and I've set this version up to printout full size on legal size paper.

By the way, I believe the elephant face used is an image of Jumbo the huge elephant that the Barnum & Bailey Circus had in the late 1800's. Bit a tragic story as Jumbo got out one day onto some railway tracks and was hit an killed by a train. The story goes he was trying to rescue a smaller elephant who had wandered onto the tracks.

DungBombPoster001red.jpg

bfd

Attachments

• Weasley Explosive Dung Bomb Sign bfd.pdf
    311.6 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
jennifermalfoy, it was an amazing idea to make the letters for others characters. They look really good! :thumbsup It's just another way of proving how unlikely it is for us to run out of paper props to make...

Barney, love the Dung Bomb sign. Thanks for sharing! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back