Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

What's happened to this thread?

It used to be, I went away for a day, and when I came back, there'd be 5 pages to go through. Now, we've been on the same page for a week.

I've never seen it this slow before.

What's happened to this thread?

It used to be, I went away for a day, and when I came back, there'd be 5 pages to go through. Now, we've been on the same page for a week.

I've never seen it this slow before.

I know! Guess people do have a life outside of Harry Potter, who knew right? xD

I think with summer here, things may slow down a bit in the paper prop-making world. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been very busy with real life lately but I miss you all and hope that everyone is well.

Hello Potter fans. My daughter has been saving her pocket money and wants to buy a replica of Ravenclaw`s Diadem. I know that noble collection (which is where she buys most of her HP stuff) don't sell the diadem. Does anyone know if noble collection are planning on releasing a prop replica of the diadem? Or can anyone tell me where I might be able to get a good replica at a reasonable price online. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers folks. Keep up the good work! :)

Welshbird77: There are some ok ones out there I would give it about 90% on close to SA,There are a few things wrong with it. like this one is close.
Ravenclaw Lost Diadem Tiara Crown Horcrux from Harry Potter Deathly Hallows | eBay
but other then that I asked noble about it and they say just keep you eyes on the website, but my guess is when they do but it up it would not suprise me if it around $300 or more
IT funny you ask this I've been think about get all the founder items when I save all my pennys to

that page is available on amazon in, the preview.

I've attached the pages from amazom preview. book covers and potion labels for whoever wanted those- that's all amazon showed of the graphics book.

as for photos of the original props, those photos you showed are from the studio tour, just search for that on this forum and on the internet in genral, you'll find heaps!

could someone remake the labels on here?

Hello Potter fans. My daughter has been saving her pocket money and wants to buy a replica of Ravenclaw`s Diadem. I know that noble collection (which is where she buys most of her HP stuff) don't sell the diadem. Does anyone know if noble collection are planning on releasing a prop replica of the diadem? Or can anyone tell me where I might be able to get a good replica at a reasonable price online. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers folks. Keep up the good work! :)

I got mine on etsy for a good price.

I had a very lovely correspondance with T.H.Cooney from Deviantart, after I saw his self-drawn Marauder's map and with more segments than the one from nobel collection (Dungeons & Quidditch Pitch, sadly no ROR/HOH). He send me his ready to print scans including an Assembly Guide vid and said I may "promote" him (quote: "don't hesitate to tell people about this, I would love to be able to help out more fellow Harry Potter fans!"). So anyone who wants an awesome Map check him out: Marauder's Map (Entire Map) by ~THCooneyArt on deviantART and send a PM!

Our incredible that!
I sent a PM, he has so far not returned. I hope he makes available because my friends were crazy about this one * - *

Since demand seems to be high, and I don't know how long the files he uploaded will be available I'll post the links now; it took me !months! to get back and forth with T.H.Cooney. So download while you can, 'cause I don't have the capacity to reup. The Map parts as .tiff files (1.88GB + 1.38GB + 493MB):https://www.wetransfer.com/download...16f8d1609d5f974b890b116e20130608183851/dd2d79, https://www.wetransfer.com/download...16bc9c9ad0bc85e28b1883d420130609080241/00f248, https://www.wetransfer.com/download...1350e574f984e94aea22faee20130610074217/da6cbb. The Assembly Guide vid (514MB):https://www.wetransfer.com/download...9b358ef936ef903683181e2d20130609140942/30e668

If anyone wants a complete Nobel collection scan littlefallingstar has uploaded (after a very long correspondance, like with T.H.Cooney it took !months! to get back and forth with her) all the parts including the flaps! in HQ here: LittleFallingStar's deviantART Scrapbook. She prepared them for easy printing incl. the backside.
She also created lots of other props like Chocolate Frog Cards & Box, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans, Letter & Letter paper. Do check her out.
She gave me permission to share the print-ready word files (compressed in size, so not HQ, but still good enough for A3 printing) she send me per e-mail (41 MB, zipped, PW: littlefallingstar.deviantart.com): MM-LFS.rar. No re-up from me, so grab while you can.

Norbert and SchubroProductions. Thank you very much for the advice on where to get the Diadem. My daughter found one she liked on eBay so purchased that. I really appreciate the help.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back