Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@decat,.thanks decat for the rune, ecl would love that i think :D,i have no font for the re number's
i will going to use the URWClarendonTExtWid font,..its similal to that number's
and use some splat brush to make like vintage erase.

I thought I would share some photos here as I promised :D @ElliotStone

c954e311.jpg

Theres the wonderful Hermione notebook!

Also, @Jhadha here is what I ended up doing with Moste Potent Potions :D

cd67f15e.jpg

Also, just for fun (I know it's not paper :p ) but heres a shot of a mandrake I'm making. I'll end up posting photos in the replica portions of the forum at some point when I finish up :)

077f7852.jpg

Last but not least here's the link to my youtube channel where I post most of my updates and things :3

RyGuySlytherin - YouTube

I've lurked here for ages and I'm finally coming out of the shadows as you could say. :p Well I am a part time graphic design student and I started working on some GOF Daily Prophets back in the day but work delayed me. I need to get on the ball and finish them to post.

Nice work EVERYONE.. Too many to thank.. :lol

@Dower, great work.. Love the Mandrake.. Someone really needs to make a mold and do a run in the JY some time..:love

Thanks gang :)

Nice work EVERYONE.. Too many to thank.. :lol

@Dower, great work.. Love the Mandrake.. Someone really needs to make a mold and do a run in the JY some time..:love

haha I have actually been thinking about it a lot lately...The one I did above was honestly just for fun. I think if I were to do one, I would either do a full body or mid tummy-root and upwards one...I have to read up on materials to use for the project and everything as well. I'm definitely considering it though ;)

Well there some complications here but we are still family, i forgot to do my homework like make the other pages because i'm too busy :( well this week i'll try to finish it btw nice work jhadha and others

Nemhie

Fantastic everyone. You all are just amazing talents!!!!

Jhadha did you see the post ages ago (see attachment) with the reference shot for some products that haven't been done here. If possible could you do some of these or more of the fireworks?

Appreciate all of your work especially as I am a complete Squib.

Hye guys , I made this a few days ago , it's my own Lucius Malfoy file . I just typed it in Word and placed the Ministry of Magic logo of Google Images , just like the Lucius Malfoy picture . I printed that picture of on glossy photo paper . I hope you enjoy :)

I haven't posted anything in a while, so this is something I've been working on. I think someone asked about this, the Self-Hypnotism advert in the Prophet. It's not perfect, but it works for me.

Kylelgr x

nice work :)
I got this book from oxfam a while ago and thought that it was like a muggle version of tales of beedle the bard. It's the Canterbury tales and was published for children during the second world war.

ps thanks again elliot

Barneyrfd: That last time I saw any post was yesterday after I tryed to take your images down and asked for help. I could not do it, with out taking all of them down, that is why I asked for help, I did not see any other posts after my last one tell this today right know these morning.

jhadha: the proclamations come from a number of place. for the Harry Potter wiki, to the studio tour, to the wizarding world, to the film wizardy book, from the Harry Potter: The Exhibition, to the WB tour in LA, and other random websites. I don't remember where any of my photos are from where I found them, but I have a feeling that is you google image proclamations "harry potter" or Education decree "harry potter" you should be able to find all of not most of them

Hope that helps

These are the answer papers for charms and potions that I did. They accompany the tests I made. Still debating on whether I should put the test papers up or not.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back