Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

talyn: Alot of the proclamations are my own. A few others are found things, some from here long ago, some from books and websites

Norbert

The Hogsmeade timetable, gringotts deposit slip and the Muggle born forms are mine and I want you to remove them immediately. I did not give you permission to post them and am extremely angry that you would do so without my permission!!!! You know full well they are mine and how I feel about other people posting my stuff without my permission...especially stuff i have removed from the site.

Man I'm pissed!!!!

bfd

I am so glad to be back. I haven't been able to log on for a couple of months for some reason, then yesterday I randomly tried and it worked :) (very happy person right here). You all certainly have been working hard. It makes me a little ashamed of not having done anything for ages. However you must remember that what you do here is the best of the best. Every single one of you has a skill that is hard to find and that will never be taken away from you despite rantings and ravings and arguments galore. We are a community and in this community is a friendship hard to replicate. (if you will pardon the pun).
Let me give you an example. At the start of school term I began a course in art at collage. In my last art journal I wanted it to look old and used so I beefed it up with newspapers and stubs, and even paper prop replicas as backgrounds and fillers. I got a distinction (that's top marks), and so I tribute some of that to you.
So without further ado well done everyone (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Barneyrfd: I will not deal with people that are flipping out over posted stuff. I did not know it was your, I had no way of knowing it was your, and above all you have no right assume I even knew. When I made it clear, I did not know who made it. I found them one a very old hard drive, from many many years ago. I ask you and anyone else that if you do not what to you work on this page, and you see it. just the person nicely to take it down, and do not flip out because of it.

and if some on is nice enough to tell me how to take down the few attachments that Barneyrfd says he made, then I would be more then happy to do it. Since I do not know how to.

and if some on is nice enough to tell me how to take down the few attachments that Barneyrfd says he made, then I would be more then happy to do it. Since I do not know how to.

I'll help ya, just click 'edit' at the end of your post and you'll be able to remove the attachments.

talyn: thank you, but isn't there away just to take a few of them down over all of them. I would like to keep the others up with out having to reattach all of them again

talyn: thank you, but isn't there away just to take a few of them down over all of them. I would like to keep the others up with out having to reattach all of them again

You should be able to remove each link on it's own, it should show up like this:

text[/img.]
[img]text[/img.]
[img]text[/img.]

So just take out the ones you have too.

Click "Edit" and the quick edit box should be displayed.

Click the "Go Advanced" button to get the full edit page.

Scroll down to "Additonal options" and click the "Manage attachments" button.

The "Manage attachments" window will pop up. Just underneath all of the upload buttons and fields are the files attached to that post.

If you scroll across to the right then you should see a "Remove" button for each file.

Hope this helps :)

Yeah.. or you could do that. LOL!

Barneyrfd: I will not deal with people that are flipping out over posted stuff. I did not know it was your, I had no way of knowing it was your, and above all you have no right assume I even knew. When I made it clear, I did not know who made it. I found them one a very old hard drive, from many many years ago. I ask you and anyone else that if you do not what to you work on this page, and you see it. just the person nicely to take it down, and do not flip out because of it.

Norbert, Norbert, Norbert...come on man, at least one of the images of you posted of mine has my initials right in the title of the image.

I assumed you knew they are my props because when I originally made and posted them you were pretty active on the thread and you and I even had some communications.

Even after a member told you they were mine you still made no effort to admit they were and contact me or even say something like if they were mine you hoped I wouldn't mind...you know something like...courtesy?? So pardon me for "flipping out" at your arrogant behavior.

By the way, those "few attachments that I "say" I made" took weeks to put together. They are mine and if I decide to put them up and pull them down that is my decision and my decision alone, not yours and it is certainly not for you to comment on.

I don't understand your delay in removing the images of my props.

It is much more difficult to put together a load of images linking thumbnails to the full size image than it is to delete the image. It's not that difficult, it's Edit - Advanced- highlight-delete.

To my way of thinking, it seems like you might be pulling this delay tactic just to **** me off even more.

I've asked the moderators to remove your post but they seem to be ignoring me too. Hmmm, I think I may have worn out my welcome here.

Oh well, I'm not willing to let this issue go until resolved,

bfd

@norbert thanks for the Proclamation,..do you have a reference pic for that,..i have planned to cleaned it up,..i have some font for that,..
@bfd i know you are the original of the time table
@decat i think its in the Honeydukes label's
@tyln thanks for the Ministry Form Picture, i was thinking the they use red Lipstick for the X mark :confused
@aereborn awesome book :)
to all thank you!!

here's the red version for the jumping snake mint flavor (i love the RED one :))

jumping_snake_red_by_jhadha-d5a2opz.png

Anyway, moving on! So I've got new stuff to show off! lol

I'm still not happy with the font I'm using, but I've done another file photo from the MBRC forms anyway. lol

So this time I've done Mad-Eye, I used the best pic I could find and I've done two versions. I've also done a second version of my Sirius file photo. Take a look below!

11sjldw.jpg

adcks0.jpg

33wxxlf.jpg
Amazing! I love them. any chance you will put up high res pics? I'd love to print them and add them to my collection. Pretty Please:love

Norbert, Norbert, Norbert...come on man, at least one of the images of you posted of mine has my initials right in the title of the image.

I assumed you knew they are my props because when I originally made and posted them you were pretty active on the thread and you and I even had some communications.

Even after a member told you they were mine you still made no effort to admit they were and contact me or even say something like if they were mine you hoped I wouldn't mind...you know something like...courtesy?? So pardon me for "flipping out" at your arrogant behavior.

By the way, those "few attachments that I "say" I made" took weeks to put together. They are mine and if I decide to put them up and pull them down that is my decision and my decision alone, not yours and it is certainly not for you to comment on.

I don't understand your delay in removing the images of my props.

It is much more difficult to put together a load of images linking thumbnails to the full size image than it is to delete the image. It's not that difficult, it's Edit - Advanced- highlight-delete.

To my way of thinking, it seems like you might be pulling this delay tactic just to **** me off even more.

I've asked the moderators to remove your post but they seem to be ignoring me too. Hmmm, I think I may have worn out my welcome here.

Oh well, I'm not willing to let this issue go until resolved,

bfd

Totally standing on your side of the line.. Guys, Terry has put a LOT of effort into creating his work, and as he has outlined, as the creator of these items, it is up to him whether they are offered in this thread or not..

REMOVE the images that do not belong to you!! :angry

@ Talyn - Really great job on your new MoM photo's, can't wait to see who you'll do next

@ Jhadha - I really like your new snake label, red is my favourite too :)

@ Mllesvenskah - I'm still working on Triwizard Tragedies, its just going at a very slow pace unfortunately

Welcome back to the boards DavyHPfan

Once again I find myself in the position of defending myself because someone has posted my work without my permission.

I usually am a very level headed guy but for some reason that issue really pushes my buttons.

The rpf moderators have seen my side of the issue and have removed the images from Norbert's post that were not his to post despite the fact I gave them a pretty hard time about it. It seems they are short staffed right now and were not able to respond as quickly as I would have liked. I am indeed grateful to them.

My thanks to talyn and lemon for trying to help with the issue and beechy for seeing my side of things.

bfd

@talyn- The font on the ministry logo appears to be "Acknowlegement". What the font didn't regocnize it, but I did! Hah! (I ran it through what the font, it didn't get the right font, and I thought, that looks like the acknowlegement font. I was right!) I seem to be learning about fonts since I started making my own props. btw, The Daily Prophets, Proclamations, Ministry stuff and wanted posters all share many of the same fonts.

@jhadha, do you have a font for the red numbers on the proclamations? I'm making them too. you can find some pictures on flickr by searching "Harry Potter Studio tour proclamations". try searching for "decrees" as well.

edit- here are the runic symbols used on proclamations and other props, taken from the "Agathodaimon" and "koch symbols" fonts, I did this so I didn't have go through every letter looking for the ones I wanted, every time I wanted to use one!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back