Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thanks: The biggest "cabinet" thing that I put my props in is about 16" x 14" x 12" deep. It's not that big so I can really only put some candy boxes and other smaller items. I haven't really made a real display, mostly a small one as everything is very crowded right now haha.

thanks it looks great,..i inspired of you cabinet ,..

@ BFD,..i like the Slug Repellent hhahah,..looks like from the movie

anyone have see this,..its awesome to have this one
7319449046_45fe9236e3_z.jpg

these are the Dvd covers for the wizard's collection- each cover is designed to look like a book from the movies:

PS/SS- seen this one in page to screen, but it has no title on the front
COS- Gilderoy Lockhart travels with trolls
POA- defence against the dark arts
GOF- triwizard tragidies
OOTP- Standard book of spells grade 5
HBP- advanced potion making
DH1- history of magic
DH2- beedle the bard

I thought these were pretty cool:) also, the limted edition certificate that come with the set, which is based on the hogwarts express ticket.

here's one of my Complete DP page from OOTP,..i put some Old Texture,..
@Decat thanks for those DVD cover's i love the Advance Potions Making'

029-1.jpg

dp__plotter_by_jhadha-d5990l1.jpg

@Potion Mistress...thanks for the Lockhart test.

@Barney...thanks for the Wombat Exam and accessories...I've printed out my exam, but have to finish trimming and sewing the spine..I'll post when done.

Thanks also for reposting your potions..it reminded me that I need to track down the plant mister for my slug repellent.

@ecl...great potion bottles...love them.

@decat...thanks for the DVD covers...those will be fun to play with.

@Jhada...thanks for the dp page. Looks great.

I found a better picture of the Charm Choc tin. It is definitely red with gold trim and is a Fujian Oolong Tea Tin with a fabricated label over it. If anybody runs across what brand it is, let me know.

I found a better picture of the Charm Choc tin. It is definitely red with gold trim and is a Fujian Oolong Tea Tin with a fabricated label over it. If anybody runs across what brand it is, let me know.

Hey thanks...and now we know what's actually written in the speaking bubbles on the cheeri owls box...."Now with Skrewt Oil"....EW!!!

@jhadha: well done on the new DP page.

By the way, here are the answers to the WOMBAT Grade 1 Exam that will get you an Outstanding.

Please, no cheat quills allowed...

There is also a scoring scale included for the other grades.

bfd

So after about a thousand years since I said I would, I've finally managed to start on the inside pages of the Standard Book of Spells. It's an incredibly rough version and most definitely not as good as the inside pages I've seen on here but I just wanted to ask what I could add to the first page.

UCyAX.jpg

The second page is a mini introduction by Professor McGonagall, I tried to find a font as similar to her signature as possible. Any tips to a better font would be great.

Also, I will be changing the font for the first page but I just need to find out what the font for the cover of the book is. If anyone knows please tell me. And any tips as to what font to use inside would be a great help too.

OH. And before I forget, does anyone have the merge publications icon because I think I should put that on the first page. Thanks.

I've created one of the ads seen on the London tour for 'Black Carp Co.' what I assume to be a flying carpet taxi service like the black taxi's seen in Britain.

London Tour

My version
(Click for bigger image)

One of the font's isn't exact but it's pretty close so I'm very happy with it.

So after about a thousand years since I said I would, I've finally managed to start on the inside pages of the Standard Book of Spells. It's an incredibly rough version and most definitely not as good as the inside pages I've seen on here but I just wanted to ask what I could add to the first page.

The second page is a mini introduction by Professor McGonagall, I tried to find a font as similar to her signature as possible. Any tips to a better font would be great.

Also, I will be changing the font for the first page but I just need to find out what the font for the cover of the book is. If anyone knows please tell me. And any tips as to what font to use inside would be a great help too.

OH. And before I forget, does anyone have the merge publications icon because I think I should put that on the first page. Thanks.

Great start...since you asked for recommendations..

Maybe you could do an internal cover page and then a copyright page - I attached a sample from one of my book insides.

Several people are using Obscurus Books, LTD as a publisher name...not sure who came up with it originally..but it's fun.

The ISBN number could be written in English and also in Runes or Ogham (Celtic/Druidic alphabet based on trees) - I have two Ogham fonts if you need something "translated."

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back