Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@gideon for me i use some pics from London tour,..just search from the Flicker.com there's several images reference in that awesome tour
@thanks Eliot :)

BTW here's the Label side for the Box of the Decoy,..well its complete now,..
i think the box they is the Box of a Bondpaper or Archival Polyester Box Label Holders see image

i dont know what the right box but looks pretty close,.i will make one

decoy_side_by_jhadha-d59040c.jpg

Last edited:
DoctorWho is right, one completed with answers not necessarily all correct like Hermione, you could even do professor notes on it in red ink for a bit of fun

I actually was going to leave it up to the individual whether they wanted to fill it in or not. But the suggestion definitely has the old rusty gears turning. :lol

bfd

cutywoo- work your way inward, right to left, and then when the week is half finished, flip the paper over and do it again. ;)

Hinkypunk highlighted it to show the days, maybe that'll help.

harry-potter-free-paper-props-all-movies-table.jpg-54706d1306519680

Speaking of timetables, here's a replica of the Hogwarts 1st Years' Timetable as appeared in the HP Page to Screen Book. There have been other timetables posted but I don't think any of them had the complete times and locations included.

It's done from scratch using the image in the book as a base. Prints out full size on letter size paper.

bfd

I quickly drew up a label for the Happy Bubble box prop, that's placed over the same found box as the Black pepper imps box. Not really any great references yet for this, so I tried to guess as best as I could the overall design. The label has a hand drawn feel, so that's what I did with this one. There is some kind of drawing or pattern around the title, but the references were far too blurry to make out so I left them out for now. I'll be redrawing this once I can get better photo reference.

It's a fun obscure package though.

I'm working on an OWL Exam for The History of Magic. Following the same basic style as the original prop but different questions (obviously) and layout. The questions come from the book itself and from info in HP Wiki.

It sure is alot easier to create one from scratch than to replicate the original.

Here's some progress pictures. Not sure I'm in love with the way I folded it. I wanted it to be different from the original but I don't know...

bfd

I love it, bfd!
I ever wanted to make it, but I didn't know the size to do. Can you tell me the size of paper that you use on it?! Thanks!

just some stuff I found in Film Wizardry and Page to Screen-

knight bus timetable (well a little bit of it)
daily prophets

I quickly drew up a label for the Happy Bubble box prop, that's placed over the same found box as the Black pepper imps box. Not really any great references yet for this, so I tried to guess as best as I could the overall design. The label has a hand drawn feel, so that's what I did with this one. There is some kind of drawing or pattern around the title, but the references were far too blurry to make out so I left them out for now. I'll be redrawing this once I can get better photo reference.

It's a fun obscure package though.

Thanks ECL. That turned out great. I was attempting to work on this too but couldn't discern the patten either.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back