Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Does anyone know what the side of the Custard Box looks like. I see that the top of the box is covering it and it is definitely different that the top.

Custard_Pies_%28Weasleys%27_Wizard_Wheezes_product%29.JPG

hi, has anyone yet created a foldup ministry memo plane??? i really want one and cannot be bothered to make one myself, if you do it would be greatly appreciated.

PROPLORD

Hello,
I'm so happy of All These projects!
I am working at in my version of the Gilderoy Lockhart's test.
Someone advise me a suitable font to write the questions? (look you the
image attached).
thank you very much

I love it, bfd!
I ever wanted to make it, but I didn't know the size to do. Can you tell me the size of paper that you use on it?! Thanks!

The short answer is I printed out the exam on paper that was 11" wide x 33" long. My printer can handle paper that size and that allows me to print out the OWL at full size with no splices except to join Wing 2 and 3 to the Question sheet.

The exact size doesn't really matter so much as long as you get the proportions correct when printing on your own printer. The best way to do that is to make sure the questions section is square (not including the Addendum section).

If all your printer can print is up to 8.5" wide then I would suggest making the questions section 8" x 8". This won't be full size but it will make everything proportional.

The Wings are longer than a standard letter or legal sized paper. Some printers can print longer than that on the custom paper setting but if your printer can't, you will have to splice a few sheets together to get the correct length.

You can always reduce everything down to fit your printer capabilities so you don't have to splice.

The files I will post for this OWL will be able to be printed out at 8.5" wide by however long so the Wings may need to be spliced together.

Don't know if I that answers your question or not...:lol

bfd

Here is my old version of Gilderoy Lockhart's test. I printed mine to fit on two-sided 8.5 x 14 inch textured parchment paper, but you can adjust it to fit on any size that you are able.

Here's the WOMBAT Grade 1 Exam certificates for Acceptable, Exceeds and Outstanding as well as the Student ID Card. The certificates will printout full at...well...certificate size(about 7.25" x 10.5") which fits into a...well...certificate frame.

Download the PDF files for better resolution.

wombatgrade1-acceptableredbfd.jpg
wombatgrade1-exceedsredbfd.jpg
wombatgrade1-acceptableredbfd.jpg

bfd

I found the tin used for the Charm Choc candy. Much like the Pepper Imps and Glacial Snowflakes/Candy in a Can boxes it was based on an Oolong Tea container. I ordered one batch from Amazon which includes 6 tins. Now I just have to come up with the graphic.

518uW3fvXYL.jpg

Received my tins and they were the black ones not the red ones. Upon closer inspection I discovered they weren't the ones used for the charm chock either. Still looking.

Don't know about you guys but my old school timetable used to look something like this. I'm pretty sure Harry's does and I know Ron's does (or worse...:lol) Hermione on the other hand probably had her's in a sheet protector.

Hogwarts1stYearTimetable003.jpg

bfd

Timetable looks great, Barney :)

I picked up 3 glass cork bottles today for potions :) Has anyone done the labels for the 4 potion stickers that are in Film Wizardry? Weedosoros, Nux Myristica, Lacewing Flies and the last round bottle (which is actually the one I'm interested in) Chelidonium Miniscula? Can't read what it says underneath it though.

Also, what's the best method for sticking labels to glass bottles? Just craft glue or? :) Thanks!

Here are a couple label scans from the sticker book in the film wizardry book. I've used spray adhesive on these and they work well so far, I'm not 100% sure about long term whether if they will peel or not? Maybe the humidity could have an influence but i'm thinking they should be fine. I also aged the bottles with acrylic medium and a very tiny bit of paint mixed in.

I've attached a couple pics of my potion bottles.

2copypj.jpg

Last edited:
nice bfd for you old look Timetable,..

@ecl thanks for the Potions Sticker,..
im so stunning for all your collections, i love the bottles and
the wooden tray holding the bottles,..WOW!!! :eek

I found the tray today in an outlet store around here. I thought it looked like something from Potter so had to get it lol! Looks good with the bottles.

I found the tray today in an outlet store around here. I thought it looked like something from Potter so had to get it lol! Looks good with the bottles.

yah its so great, its fit with all you potion bottle,..i was planning to make
a old age cabinet to put all my collection like your,..what is the dimension of
you cabinet? becuase im so fan now of you all collection and photo skills hahaha:love

Thanks: The biggest "cabinet" thing that I put my props in is about 16" x 14" x 12" deep. It's not that big so I can really only put some candy boxes and other smaller items. I haven't really made a real display, mostly a small one as everything is very crowded right now haha.

Most of the regular bottles i found for cheap at Michaels (The big craft store chain). I was surprised to find them as they look close enough to potion bottles. Just slap the labels on them and maybe age it a little and they fit right in to a collection. I went to the grocery store and got some dried herbs, etc. to fill some of them. Looks better that way. The memory vials are from kevinericon from here.

Ohh very nice ecl, looks similar to the round bottle I got and I just thought it'd be perfect for that little yellow potion we see in the special features from the first film and in the wizardry book. Your pensieve bottles are fabulous!

Great bottle and label collection ecl. Even if the labels do wrinkle with age and humidity it just adds to the aging effect.

I have found a few nice bottles around town at the local thrift stores. They usually have a pretty good selection for a buck or two and the bottles usually come pretty worn. :lol

Here's a sample of a few I found and put labels on (I might have posted this before so if I have be kind). Just need some contents and corks and I'm set. All the labels came off of this thread.

bfd

Great variety there! I really like the oiling can thing. I agree, a lot of unexpected gems can be found in places like thrift stores.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back