Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

hi guys,
this is my version of hogwarts' letter.I have modified the letter posted by Decat to make it more similar to that of the film. Essentially I changed the font color and the hogwarts' crest,
I hope you like it

Can I ask what font you used for the letter?

And also, can I ask if anyone has signatures of Ministry officials that they can send to me?

Does anybody have scans of Harry Potter and Viktor Krum's entry slips that are thrown into the goblet of fire in the fourth movie? i plan to make shadow boxes to go along with both harry's and krum's jerseys from the third task of the triwizard tournament and thought their entry slips would look really good in the boxes. any help would be much appreciated!

Here's a photo of Mafalda Hopkirk's Ministry ID (HP Tour version) completed.

MafaldaHopkirkMinistryID004red.jpg

bfd

For all you HP Paper Prop lovers out there, MinaLima will be at LeakyCon this August at Chicago. I believe they have a session where they discuss their paper props.

How Harry Got Its Style (Miraphora Mina & Eduardo Lima) – Grand Ballroom
Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima have led all elements of the graphic design for the Harry Potter films. They created the Marauder’s Map, the Daily Prophet, and every other graphic prop in the film series. After ten years collaborating on Harry Potter, their expertise is still sought after, and their LeakyCon appearance is a great opportunity to meet the artists who helped shape the visual world that we all know so well. Mira and Eduardo will share how they created “hero props” as well as show some of the lesser–known graphic pieces which only were seen in the background of the films! They also have some exciting news for HP fans and want YOU to be involved. All shall be revealed…

I am going to be there for Wizard World anyway. I think this will be a pretty cool session.

i gave you million :thumbsup for all bfd,..

BTW here's my finish of one of my DP page from OOTP

Hi jhadha

I was just looking at your DP page and it is absolutely splendid.

Just one little question though, does the headline "The Ministry Is Assign The Magical Population To Remain Vigilant" correct? It seems like a word or 2 might be missing.

bfd

ps. Thanks ecl, I was trying to make this version of the Hopkirk ID look as close as I could to the HP Tour prop.

I assembled my first set of Candy in a Can box today from the files I posted yesterday. Turned out pretty nice, but the colors aren't exact to some of my references, but close enough (mostly the green pattern is supposed to be darker).

What I do with most of the weasley/honeydukes stuff, is simply laser print or laser copy them, and then spray mount the prints on some cardstock, cut out and then attach the labels. I find this method works pretty well. I like to lightly rough up the corners to make them look slightly used.

Last edited:
I assembled my first Candy in a Can box today from the files I posted yesterday. Turned out pretty nice, but the colors aren't exact to some of my references, but close enough.

What I do with most of the weasley/honeydukes stuff, is simply laser print or laser copy them, and then spray mount the prints on some cardstock, cut out and then attach the labels. I find this method works pretty well. I like to lightly rough up the corners to make them look slightly used.

Candy in a Can...in a a box!! Clever...

In a word ecl...Sweet...pardon the pun. Looks like it came right off the shelf.

bfd

Nice job everyone.. Love the ID bfd, yes you can add to my shopping cart.. :lol And really nice Eric, does look like it came from the store.. And yes!! :love

Hi jhadha

I was just looking at your DP page and it is absolutely splendid.

Just one little question though, does the headline "The Ministry Is Assign The Magical Population To Remain Vigilant" correct? It seems like a word or 2 might be missing.

bfd

ps. Thanks ecl, I was trying to make this version of the Hopkirk ID look as close as I could to the HP Tour prop.

thanks bfd,..i dont know what is the correct text of that becuase my refence is not quiet good,..just the video of minalima interview when the girl flicker the pages and i just press stop to view what the arrangement and what the exact word, sorry but for that reference i need to guees:wacko

and ecl you did another great job:thumbsup for you

For all you HP Paper Prop lovers out there, MinaLima will be at LeakyCon this August at Chicago. I believe they have a session where they discuss their paper props.

How Harry Got Its Style (Miraphora Mina & Eduardo Lima) – Grand Ballroom
Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima have led all elements of the graphic design for the Harry Potter films. They created the Marauder’s Map, the Daily Prophet, and every other graphic prop in the film series. After ten years collaborating on Harry Potter, their expertise is still sought after, and their LeakyCon appearance is a great opportunity to meet the artists who helped shape the visual world that we all know so well. Mira and Eduardo will share how they created “hero props” as well as show some of the lesser–known graphic pieces which only were seen in the background of the films! They also have some exciting news for HP fans and want YOU to be involved. All shall be revealed…

I am going to be there for Wizard World anyway. I think this will be a pretty cool session.

I wish I could go.
oh well...:rolleyes

Could you please, please make sure to take lots of pictures? hehe
I'd love to take a good look at the stuff that they'll show up there. Specially if they are taking some actual props.

thanks bfd,..i dont know what is the correct text of that becuase my refence is not quiet good,..just the video of minalima interview when the girl flicker the pages and i just press stop to view what the arrangement and what the exact word, sorry but for that reference i need to guees:wacko

No reason to apologize you did a fantastic job from a very sketchy source. I looked at the minalima interview video and I think it says Asking rather than Assign. Then the sentence would make sense.

Just a suggestion, not in any way a criticism.

bfd

thanks my friend i will upadate when im finish it all,..since have a issue of putting a progress work well i guess i will post it when im finish :) thanks bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back