Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Well, on to heaping my praises onto ecl's and Jhadha's marvelous works!

The Candy in a Can box is as DELIGHTFUL as they come. Gosh, you do some fine work, ecl! Can't thank you enough for lavishing us with your skillfully done pieces!:love

Jhadha, as always, your Daily Prophets are just GRAND! You are always so generous in sharing your hard work and keeping us abreast of your progress on each one. Are you sure you don't work at the main office in Diagon Alley?;)

A big THANK YOU to both of you again!!

thanks PotionMistress, hhaha in daylight im in main office in Diagon Alley and midnight im working with Xeno Lovegood :D kidding will thanks again

Thanks for the comments on the Candy in a Can box :D The files I uploaded may need some resizing to get the labels to fit, as I made them separately.

Jhadha, nice DP page. It's great to see some of the interiors!

Been working on these for a few days now and they're finally ready!!!!:)
they are small honeydukes bags/ pick'n'mix bags. one with holes for string/ribbon. one with no holes and one in colour !!!! enjoy :$:$

thanks for thne DP jhadha! i'm currently formatting my index list and I'm to DPs, so nice timing! the index list shouldn't be to much longer;)

Great work guys! Love your labels ecl, I've always liked that prop. Also I know you corrected the typo on delicious, but the spelling of flavour is how we crazy Brits spell it, we just love our extra "u"'s. lol

Finished the cover of Mudbloods and How to Spot Them, however I have no idea what should go on the sides or back. I don't even think you can see this book at the studio tour? Oh well, if anyone has any suggestions or wants to design something then go ahead. :D

Last edited:
Great work guys! Love your labels ecl, I've always liked that prop.

Finished the cover of Mudbloods and How to Spot Them, however I have no idea what should go on the sides or back. I don't even think you can see this book at the studio tour? Oh well, if anyone has any suggestions or wants to design something then go ahead. :D

oh thanks Thumhead,. sugestion for the bacj its cool if you put some creepy bic hand like in the front :) nice job :):)

hi guys,
this is my version of hogwarts' letter.I have modified the letter posted by Decat to make it more similar to that of the film. Essentially I changed the font color and the hogwarts' crest,
I hope you like it

Wow, great work ecl, jhadha, Hogwarts23023, Thumbhead and Andre76!!! You all have been very busy and I thank you so much for your efforts :)

Decat, thank you so much for taking on the monumental task of making an index for the thread. I know that it will make things much easier to find :)

I have been one of those old timers that was here when the first post of this thread came in to being and I have to say, that if anyone has the time to read through all of the posts (no small venture) it really would be well worth it to actually get a feel for the wonderful community that is here.

With that said, all of my respect and greatfulness to bfd who has been around here as long as I have and who has contributed more than any other member in his time. I thank you too :)

So I've tried to make my first Paper prop. I am not a pro like Jhadha, Ecl, BFD and the rest, but I thought. Hey why not start some where simple and give it a shot.

Here it is a standart Hogwarts Field Trip Permission Form.

my my to many props to little time well i cant post the new page i got exams and projects to pass maybe if i get time now ill finished it :)

Hey, long time no post! Though I have been lurking... :)

Anyway, I was just wondering what you Daily Prophet wizards and witches use as your dimensions? Or if you've figured out the actual dimensions? I know I've read it before, but I can't for the life of me find it again... any help would be appreciated!

By the way, would anyone be interested in a non movie/book DP? I've been thinking that there's lot's of stuff that has happened in the books that the Daily Prophet would have written about, but was never shown. So making an issue of the paper that is based on events in the books, but at the same time completely made up would be an interesting project. :)

I just wanted to thank Ecl, Jhadha, Thumbhead, KevinBGoode, Andre76 and Hogwarts23023. All the props you've shared are great and I'm very glad to see how much more active the thread feels each day!

On another topic, I'm glad the last issue has been worked out. Barney has been here since the beginning and we all know he didn't mean to upset anyone with his post.

Decat, the index you're making we'll be very helpful indeed. Now new people will not have to be asking for every prop but rather look it up on the index. I know it's a very time consuming task so if there's anything to do I'd be more than glad to help.

I agree with Ecl, by the way, the best thing to do if your new is to go through the whole thread. It really doesn't take that long, believe me, and it'll help you discover all of the props that have been shared and understand how to ask for/share something in a proper way. The first time I came here I went through all of the pages there were first and then started posting and I also had to go through the whole thread again when I lost everything on my computer once. I haven't regretted doing it at all.

hi, i am now in desperate need of all the envelopes!!! if any one has any i beg that you post them, or if you dont want them public please PM me, it would be greatly appreciated. i am attending a harry potter camp soon and would like it for then, it is only 19 days away so i need it ASAP.

yours PROPLORD

WOW!!!

What an explosion of props in the last day or so. It boggles the mind seeing the talent and creativity of the people on this thread.

Big thumbs up jhadha, ecl, Elliotsone, thumbhead, kevinbgoode and the newer members for your contributions keeping this thread strong. There are alot more contributors than this but these just come to mind right now.

I would like to add a little something to the pot.

It's the Ministry ID for Mafalda Hopkirk that is seen in the HP Tour images. It is slightly different than the one provided in the Film Wizardry Book. Different picture and different stamps most notably.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back