Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Okay, I want to clarify myself, so pardon me once again. You are creating a sketchbook for an art course, of which will contain Harry Potter artwork. Now, what pages have you named and what names were used? Im searching around for "magical" covers to see what I can whip up...

EDIT: Upon researching stuff, I thought that maybe you can have 2 options. 1) create it as a canon of the series, maybe make it look like you just bought it out of Flourish and Blotts, a magical art book.
2) create it as a tribute to the series itself, like maybe having the trio in the center of all the characters faces as a background and wording on top of it.

Of course, all suggestions... enjoy :)

Last edited:
This will be my first post on Daily Prophet pages. This is from the "Bridge Collapse: Death Toll Rises" on the third page. Not perfect (and not done) but I'm getting there!

NEWSPAPER PIC HERE ( i removed it as it was big :lol)

Kyle x

Wow very impressive Kyle!!! welcome aboard

Firstly, welcome jk55092 to the Forums.. You look like you'll be an asset to the team, your work is great..

Secondly, kylelgr awesome work..

Thirdly, I'm about to become The ROCK and put Boots to Asses if this crap continues publicly.. Siriusly guys, ( You see what I did there :lol ) take it to the PMs, because without even realising it you guys are starting to make things, not only personal attacks, but a racial thing, and I'm guessing the Mods won't tolerate it here.. Got issues, take it privately..

Wow, it's becoming really hard to keep up with everything that's being posted these days! So many new members and great artists...
15Pezza, a bit late but anyway, the spray painted coins look much better! Good luck on your projects. I think if you copied the style of a book from the films for your sketchbook, it'll definitely look great! :)
Kylelgr, great job on those ads! Thanks for sharing them here!
Jk55092, those pages look awesome too!
:thumbsup
And, lastly, Beechy McFly, you're right, this thread is for posting free paper props and not for discussing private issues. This is partly my fault too, since I meant to send one of my last posts as a PM but couldn't do it (because it told me the other person had reached the PMs capacity) so I had to post it here. Luckily the whole issue can be worked out and the thread can continue being what it's meant to be... :)

so thanks to Decat to the Obituary Floral design,..
so here's the revision of my DP from Half Blood Prince,..thanks again

daily_prophet_bridge_collapse_by_jhadha-d575pc5.jpg

@kylelgr here's is the R for my will :)

hey hinkypunk if you are on this site i would like to say thank u for giveing me good printable props barneyrfd says your not on the thead anymore

your friend on the computer

i love harry poter

hey i try to print my DP from half Blood Prince,..i try some trick that very usful
to those who can print in a Big size paper,..i cut into to the paper and i print and paste it,..i print it in 8.5x11 paper size put it together to make it like in the original DP from the Movie,..now im going to buy some transfer gold foil to put in the letter P and the little P,D from Dp banner,..here's the file :) and try to rip the side to make in look vintage paper..

after i putting the Gold foil i will Soak it in coffee to make accurate DP

7565163310_80e8b6dfe4.jpg

7565165278_9eb7eb1694.jpg

so thanks to Decat to the Obituary Floral design,..
so here's the revision of my DP from Half Blood Prince,..thanks again.

@kylelgr here's is the R for my will :)

You know what always irritated me about that scene? HE LEAVES THE PAPER THERE! Talk about a huge breach of the Statute of Wizarding Secrecy, sheesh! I needed to get that off my chest, haha. Great job on the paper!

You know what always irritated me about that scene? HE LEAVES THE PAPER THERE! Talk about a huge breach of the Statute of Wizarding Secrecy, sheesh! I needed to get that off my chest, haha. Great job on the paper!

yes you right,..i just wondering that he could spelled that,..hahaha thanks

I'm sure the DP is covered by an muggle anti-viewing spell...:lol

@jhadha:Not sure what you are getting at with your printing tip but thanks very much for the Daily Prophet, it is extremely well done...as usual.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back