Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here is my Hermione's Notebook cover and a blank one as well. I've added extra room on the top, bottom and right hand side. To allow for overlap when covering a book. Many thanks to Thumbhead and Beechy McFly for identifying the font, this area is still very much a weakness for me. Apologies to both members for not including my thanks when I first posted this message.

Link to my London Harry Potter Tour photo's: http://www.photobucket.com/ryanhptour

Last edited:
Oh Elliot, the notebook is cool! I've never even seen this before! Thanks so much.

Also love your tour photos! I'll bet you had a blast! You've really gone into 'total submerge' into the HP world this Spring! What a great time and you'll have so many memories to cherish later! Thanks for sharing!

So...quidditch! Yeah!

These are my two teams, and I wanted to put the pennants up somewhere in my flat. The files are large because I made them print quality for 11 by 17 paper.

(also, thanks to Elliot for the book cover, and 15pezza for the daily prophets!)

Here is my Hermione's Notebook cover and a blank one as well.

Link to my London Harry Potter Tour photo's: http://www.photobucket.com/ryanhptour
Cover looks great! If you wondered what the other font on the label is, it's called Archive Antiqua Extra Cond, but actually the one you used is pretty close so well substituted. :thumbsup

Thanks for the link to your photos too, looks like you had a great time.

I cleaned up a photo that was taken of the Quidditch match chalkboard that is on display in the studio tour. It could look cool framed like the one on display!

Last edited:
I am working on reproducing the Candy in a Can prop, but I was wondering if anyone can identify the fonts here, that would help quite a bit! I've already reproduced the hand and star graphics but want to start on the text soon! I'm planning on coming up with a template similar to my glacial snow flakes box made for it.

Drawing all the parts separately and will composite it later:

80905676.jpg

Last edited:
I cleaned up a photo that was taken of the Quidditch match chalkboard that is on display in the studio tour. It could look cool framed like the one on display!

Aww wow, I love this suprisingly more than I ever expected I would (maybe because it has Hufflepuff on it) xD Great job on cleaning it up! Do you have a picture of it on display? Thanks! :)

@olivernsnape - Love the pennants, especially the Appleby Arrows!
@ElliotStone - Nice work on the book :) I'll have to keep my eye open for a similar sized one to cover xD I've been wanting a notebook for when myHogwarts opens, actually :p

Does anyone have the face of the Weasley Clock? The later one, as seen in Film Wizardry (reference)? I know I've seen the one with the child faces posted on here (link), but I think I like this version better xD

Kylie: Here's a picture of it on display. It appears to be quite large; I'm working on increasing the size of the image to get it to print bigger, approx. 30" wide. The file I posted is too small to print anywhere near that. Enlarging it will take some time to clean up. I found the photo on flickr, forgot who it belonged to!

It's a surprisingly awesome prop and would look great framed up (glassless frame).

Kylie: Here's a picture of it on display. It appears to be quite large; I'm working on increasing the size of the image to get it to print bigger, approx. 30" wide. The file I posted is too small to print anywhere near that. Enlarging it will take some time to clean up. I found the photo on flickr, forgot who it belonged to!

It's a surprisingly awesome prop and would look great framed up (glassless frame).

Silly question perhaps, but why not use chalkboard paint? And regular paint, for the pitch?

That certainly could be done, if you don't mind it not being a more direct copy of the photo of the prop.

They actually make a chalk board spray paint as well. It would certainly look more authentic to recreate it with materials it might have originally been made with.

I made this Quidditch blackboard quite awhile ago from scratch the old fashioned way, from screen grabs...none of this hi-res image stuff...:lol

bfd

I made this Quidditch blackboard quite awhile ago from scratch the old fashioned way, from screen grabs...none of this hi-res image stuff...:lol

bfd

I was just looking at the ones you did for me a while ago with Eric, and noticed you need to upgrade the design you had to include the goalpost circles at either ends..

Amazing stuff everyone..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back