Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Giant thanks to Tymex for the amazing Hogwarts hymn prop. I haven't got the foiling perfect, but I sort of like it that way. I just need to pick up a nice black frame for it. :)

Just as many thanks to BFD, for providing the b/w version of the Hogwarts ticket...somewhere in this thread. Forgot the page number. :) I used it for the foiling, then did some fancy photoshopping to give it the rest of the background.

Both props turned out brilliant, so thanks!

Giant thanks to Tymex for the amazing Hogwarts hymn prop. I haven't got the foiling perfect, but I sort of like it that way. I just need to pick up a nice black frame for it. :)

Just as many thanks to BFD, for providing the b/w version of the Hogwarts ticket...somewhere in this thread. Forgot the page number. :) I used it for the foiling, then did some fancy photoshopping to give it the rest of the background.

Both props turned out brilliant, so thanks!

Both the hymn and ticket look great.

Just a suggestion, because the ticket has a few imperfections, if you kind of crumple it up and soil it a little, it might look like it was just pulled out of the bottom of some Hogwarts' student's rucksack where it spent the summer being thoroughly abused. :lol

bfd

Here is the castle as it was in PS. I also uploaded a pic showing the real castles overlaid to show the shooting locations to make up the set.

enjoy.

thomas;)

hogwartsforreal.jpg

hogwartsgenlay.jpg

Does someone know where can I find hires Hogwarts blueprints? (of the original model)
I found the one of The Half Blood Prince (from page to screen):
And the one of The Deathly Hallows (from Harry Potter Wizard's Collection):
Anyone has a hires of these, or has the Page to Sreen book?
Thanks in advance!!!
Alexxx

I did try scanning that ages ago, but because it's across two pages, and the book's so big, it's very difficult- I've attacted my scan anyway.
also, the blueprint appread in two of the ultimate edition dvds in little books that come with them, that's where the parchment colored pics come from.

I traced these to create my own version (the black and white simplified one with the locations marked.

the coloured one I found online somwhere, it shows the two locations of the forest and hagrid's hut. the Quidditch pitch stayed in roughly the same spot throught the movies.

lastly, Is JK Rowling's map of the hogwarts grounds that she drew for the film makers, this is seen in filwizardry, page to screen and dvd special features.

hope all this helps!

WOW thanks to that decat, that helps a lot !

@PhoenixVader: Your work is impressive, and great find on the map!!
Do you have similar maps for other hp films ???
Anyways, thanks again!

Alexxx

@Decat Sorry about that, as it has been said, it is sometimes hard to tell, although your cat avatar should have been a clue ;)

thomas;)

WOW thanks to that decat, that helps a lot !

@PhoenixVader: Your work is impressive, and great find on the map!!
Do you have similar maps for other hp films ???
Anyways, thanks again!

Alexxx

I was thinking of doing them all as they changed from movie to movie, but there just wasn't a market for them.

thomas;)

@Decat Sorry about that, as it has been said, it is sometimes hard to tell, although your cat avatar should have been a clue ;)

thomas;)

thats Ok, It is hard to tell sometimes. cats are my favourite animals!

changes to the castle over the films (off the top of my head)
PS- original castle
CS- added greenhouses
POA- added clocktower courtyard, moved hospital wing, moved forest and hagrids hut, added covered bridge and stone circle
GOF- added entrance courtyard
OOTP-?
HBP- Added astronomy tower
DH- larger entrance courtyard, viaduct moved to connect to land

Can anyone post a high-res picture of divider used in the obituary things in the Daily Prophet. It can also be found at the bottom of page 38 of "Harry Potter: Film Wizardry"?

Thanks in advance...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back