Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here is my other Daily Prophet! I think this one is much better than the other one, isn't it?

14269-death-eaters-numbers-grow.jpg

oh sorry pezza, i had to check back earlier pages. i hadnt seen it. it looks wonderful! everybody have so talent on this forum. i guess thats why i love to be here :love

well here i have found some more book covers if anyone cares... i dont know the third one exactly :confused

oh sorry pezza, i had to check back earlier pages. i hadnt seen it. it looks wonderful! everybody have so talent on this forum. i guess thats why i love to be here :love

well here i have found some more book covers if anyone cares... i dont know the third one exactly :confused

The back of the first book?

Does anyone have One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi cover ? It would be great :)

Try using the "Search this Thread" feature at the top of the page (beneath the page navigation) to find the items you're looking for. While time consuming, it really is worth it to look through the entire thread as you will find many beautiful artworks in between xD As for OTMHAF, it has been created by the lovely Jhadha and can be found here: http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-free-paper-props-all-movies-108986/index247.html

Been away for a few days and miss so many posts. Great new items, thanks lynx for the photos. While I didn't recognise the light blue book with the metal stencil on it I have started work on the framed 'Omens, Oracles & the Goat' i'v almost finished 'The Healer's Helpmate' preview posted a little while back.

i dont know why i get no answer from people about the things that i write here. i wrote about hermione mail prop replicas, letters from emily and her mom&dad which i am sure a few people are aware of it, i got absolutely no answer. i shared my infortmation about some unpopular book covers and no answer at all! i wrote about hp inspired web series and again no answer. if people are aware about everything then i dont see any meaning to share our informations here. i shouldnt take it personal i guess :)

Hi lynx,
I'm sorry that you haven't been getting the responses that you had hoped for your questions but I have found, in my experiences with asking things, that if you don't get any responses it is most likely because people don't have the answers you are looking for.
Please don't take it personally. We love you :)

guys this one can be a great addition to our collection!

HARRY POTTER-Inspired The Chamber of Secrets Case Files (PB Exclusive) | eBay

chamber of the secret case files

I checked out this item on ebay and it costs about $30.00 for this "fan made" case file which seems a little steep to me.

I checked out some of his/her other items and it sure looks like he/she is also selling Hogwarts Acceptance letters for 1st, 2nd and 3rd years that I believe are versions of the ones I used to have posted on the RPF. Which again supports my reasons for not reposting that stuff.

Some good stuff being posted (as usual) and looks like could be some great new stuff in the works.

15pezza, looking forward to your finished copy of the DP.

bfd

heyyyy woozelmom thank you very much :) i also love you all :) ...ElliotStone i really wonder result of your work a lot :love i really wonder about triwizard tragedies too, are you close to finish? by the way i searched back about the healers helpmate book but there is not a hi-res version of it. or i couldnt find :facepalm

I'm currently working on 'The Healer's Help Mate'. I've got the front pretty much finished just a few little things I wanna tidy up but unless I can find ref for the spine and back I shall have to create my own.

If anyone has ref for this prop please let me know.

Hi lynx this was my original post with my progress/comparison shot, hoping to get better ref for spine at the tour next week.

wooow it looks wonderful!! perfect job, i llllove it. do you know the measures of this book Elliot? aww wish i had a laser printer, i have a so cheap terrible inkjet printer, pictures dont come out that good anytime :(

wooow it looks wonderful!! perfect job, i llllove it. do you know the measures of this book Elliot? aww wish i had a laser printer, i have a so cheap terrible inkjet printer, pictures dont come out that good anytime :(

Hi lynx

Don't feel too bad about just having an inkjet printer. That's what I use for 90% of the props I print. They can give great results if you print at best quality and clean your print head regularly. It does use a lot of ink but you can buy refill kits on "you-know-where" pretty cheaply.

The inkjet gives a more matte finish which is a perfect look for most of the props. The laser jet, while having great print quality gives you a semi-gloss finish which is just not the look you want for a lot of the props. I also find the laser jet color is so rich it comes out considerably darker than you want and quite often has a yellowish tone to it. But it definitley has it's place. eg. Quibbler covers look amazing.

Just my 2 cents worth. ;)

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back