Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

when im scrolling in my computer, i find my WIP for Advance Occlumency book
so i decided to finish so here's the Progress of my work,..when im finish of course i will share this,..

there's anyone have a reference for the spine and back of this book??

advance_occlumency_by_jhadha-d4qoapj.jpg

Last edited:
when im scrolling in my computer, i find my WIP for Advance Occlumency book
so i decided to finish so here's the Progress of my work,..when im finish of course i will share this,..

there's anyone have a reference for the spine and back of this book??

advance_occlumency_by_jhadha-d4qoapj.jpg
Hello! Great cover! Which programm did you use? Adobe?

Jhadha, awesome cover, ı love ıt! As soon as ı get back home ı wıll research some sources about thıs book. Thanks for sharıng wıth us. By the way these playıng cards look wonderful. It says there are 52 cards ınsıde of ıt... I wonder are they dıfferent from each other? So ıs ıt really copy of weasley card props?

Funny you bring that up Cirian. I was watching Golden Compass a few months ago and there is an airship that takes them up north and it crossed my mind that since Durmstrang is located in the far north of a Scandinavian country that it would be a good way to get over the snow and ice... so airship it is. Complete with ticket of course.

I'm thinkin' they take a ship to the end of a Fjord where an aerodrome is located that houses the airship. That could explain why they arrived by ship at Hogwarts for the Tri-Wizard tourney.

@ecl: very intricate work on the label indeed. Looks great aged. Just add a little milky fluid and voila...one memory!

@wooze: Hi!! How are ya!! Great to here from you. I'm glad you like the Quibbler.

bfd

Airship huh? Never considered that.. Hmm, fancy! And your reasoning for it sounds good!

HARRY POTTER FANS, GOOD NEWS!!!(y)thumbsup
Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima, the harry potter's graphic designers (our gods :lol), will sell limited edition prints of film graphic art!!!
The site is called "the Printorium", and will open this Summer.

The Printorium
Alexxx

Last edited:
Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima, the harry potter's graphic designers (our gods :lol), will sell limited edition prints of film graphic art!!!
The site is called "the Printorium", and will open this Summer.

The Printorium

I emailed to Miraphora Mina a month ago, she says that they may sell some Daily Prophets !:love

They just ask this on facebook:
What's your favourite piece of graphic artwork from the Harry Potter films?
PLEASE don't answer "harry's acceptance letter" !!!
Choose something new !!!:darnkids
Alexxx
Thanks for this great news, Alexx!!!

Alexxx

Good news I suppose...but for those that have spent hours replicating these props...there goes all that hard work!! :lol Oh well...c'est la vie

"limited edition prints" sounds pricey, so better start saving now.

@jhadha: excellent Quibbler page and Occlumency book cover.

bfd

Are there any examples of written gobbledygook anywhere? I'm working on some Gringotts documents, but having trouble choosing a font for the goblins.

Might just use this if I can't find anything better.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back