Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Alexxx I think your wallpaper looks great, like Jhadha already said it really reminds of the Daily Prophet transitions from the movies.

@Jhadha having seen another DP back with better shot of the horoscopes I've drew up five updates for the zodiac symbols these seem to be more screen accurate for these particular ones anyway.

DPzodiacupdate by justin_time_01, on Flickr

The photo composites look great for the Malfoy DP however there is some clashes between whats printed and whats seen in the movie, e.g: Film Wizardy , page 66 shows a DP that looks like this:

DPMalfoy by justin_time_01, on Flickr

Which is very different from the screen capture a page or two back. If it's of any interest here are those pics, the latter has been altered to look more like Mrs. Malfoy, before Helen McCrory was cast, some photoshop skills would be needed to get it in line.

LuciusMalfoy1.jpg

Malfoys.jpg

Barney: Haha, that and also how to keep my eyes from crossing too much. It's seriously ridiculous working on something so small lol.

@Rubeus Hagrid: Thanks! :)
@ElliotStone: Thanks, and yes, HPOOTP inspired me :thumbsup
@Barneyrfd: I know the problem, I just made it for fun :)
@Jhadha: Thanks ! By the way, your Marauder's map is incredible! (Nice to see a complete one)
Alexxx

Need a break from the MPP book pages. Had to do something colorful after all the b & w MPP stuff so I did a Quibbler cover.

Wanted to keep it simple like the "How Far Will Fudge Go To Gain Gringotts" issue.

Hope it works.

bfd

Great Quibbler Barney!

I also finished up my memory vial label and aged it as well. I've attached an updated cutting template with the thomas riddle name on there as well!

33221579.jpg

61401204.jpg

Scan from Page to Screen:

scan627.png

96672103.jpg

bfd,
Great job with the Quibbler!! I had to look up "obfuscation" in the dictionary and after reading the definition I realized, that's me in a nut shell LOL :confused
I also like the training pets to do housework part. I keep trying but they don't seem willing to learn LOL.

ecl,
Great label, I am definitely going to have to give it a try. Will make sure I have my magnifing glass handy :)

Hey Barneyrfd, I was wondering.. Have you ever thought of how student of Durmstrang gets to their school? Do they gave their own ticket? And do they take a ship(like the one they arrived in at the Tri-Wizard Tournament)to get there? I've had thoughts of my own about this but I was wondering what you thought..

Hey Barneyrfd, I was wondering.. Have you ever thought of how student of Durmstrang gets to their school? Do they gave their own ticket? And do they take a ship(like the one they arrived in at the Tri-Wizard Tournament)to get there? I've had thoughts of my own about this but I was wondering what you thought..

Funny you bring that up Cirian. I was watching Golden Compass a few months ago and there is an airship that takes them up north and it crossed my mind that since Durmstrang is located in the far north of a Scandinavian country that it would be a good way to get over the snow and ice... so airship it is. Complete with ticket of course.

I'm thinkin' they take a ship to the end of a Fjord where an aerodrome is located that houses the airship. That could explain why they arrived by ship at Hogwarts for the Tri-Wizard tourney.

@ecl: very intricate work on the label indeed. Looks great aged. Just add a little milky fluid and voila...one memory!

@wooze: Hi!! How are ya!! Great to here from you. I'm glad you like the Quibbler.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back