Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Barneyrfd okay and i respect your opinion :) there just pages that need doing so im going to make them, i have made the malfoy page but i need some pictures of draco and narcissa and malfoy... :confused

tumblr_m5rhxoBTMF1rpyzboo1_500.png
there you go

I can do that, but it's a teeny photo and your resolution won't look good for the newspaper. I've another idea. That one looks like promo shots that have been put together. If you can find two (separate) promotional pics of Draco and Narcissa, cause usually those are higher res, I'll put them together for you.

I'll use this one for Narcissa ( http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2009-08/138734/1569978_640px.jpg?1251380882 ), but I'm not sure which photo of Draco you want to use. just send me the link to one of him that's larger than 600 pixels on at least one side, and I'll put it together.

Hi guys!
I want to share a daily prophet wallpaper I have make.
It's not very nice as a background, but...Hope you like it ! :rolleyes
("national weather", "Zodiac Aspect" ... and "Exclusive" are made by Jhadha)
Alexxx

oh people you make awesome job here! i adore all your works! by the way i die for Triwizard Tragedies Cover... i really wonder it sooo much, it looks great!

I cut out one of the patterns for the memory vial today. Wasn't fun as it was super tiny to work with and is very delicate. It's about 2.5 cm x 5.2 cm. I wanted something closer to screen accurate so I decided to go for it. I'll be very lightly weathering and fine tuning it when its glued onto the vial.

54556879.jpg

I cut out one of the patterns for the memory vial today. Wasn't fun as it was super tiny to work with and is very delicate. It's about 2.5 cm x 5.2 cm. I wanted something closer to screen accurate so I decided to go for it. I'll be very lightly weathering and fine tuning it when its glued onto the vial.

Great job on the cut-out. I'm just wondering if you could give us tips on how to hold your tongue while cutting...:lol

PS. Alexx I liked your wallpaper as well. Just would be a little busy to see screen icons I think.

bfd

Hi guys!
I want to share a daily prophet wallpaper I have make.
It's not very nice as a background, but...Hope you like it ! :rolleyes
("national weather", "Zodiac Aspect" ... and "Exclusive" are made by Jhadha)
Alexxx

this awsome,..its like the one in the movie (HP OOTP)
:thumbsup for you Alexxx

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back