Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey Shelly (you can say Eline, that's my first name and it's shorter than ElineEngels)
those were all made. Easy Spells to Fool Muggles can be found on p.107, post 2654; Magical Draughts and Potions is on the front page of the thread next to Standard Book of Spells 1; Quidditch Teams is on p.80, post 1999.
The last one was rather hard to find, but if you're looking for something you can always use the "Search This Thread" function right underneath the page numbers of the tread, top right, a lot of things can be found fairly easily by that :) However, when I first got here, I preferred to go through all the pages of the thread myself, there are absolute treasures hidden in them :D

Jhadha, the new Quibbler back looks great, very Quibblerish :) Also like your avatar ^_^
Elliot, your avatar tops everything, all dressed up in Hogwarts robes and stuff :D I study in my Gryffindor robes at night during exams, makes me feel like a bit of an Hermione... *giggles*

Last edited:
thanks Eline, i love quibbler's,..
so cute you say that when you on study you be able to wear
Gryffindor robes at night during exams to feel being Hermione,..thats so CUTE :3

Last edited:
Eline, thank you so much, ur my hero! Thanx! I've made I think 9 books so far and am working on writing the standard book of spells grade one ( sorry if I said that already) got a page and a half done already. What do you work on on this site? :)

Jhadha again your quibblers are amazing:)

Wait Eline The quidditch teams of Ireland and Britain u found is a quibbler and I'm looking for the book cover, I tried the search but I'm just no good at it

EDIT! Eline I feel soooo stupid lol found the potions and silly magical theory was right next to it thank youuuuuu!!!:) :) :)

Last edited:
thanks @Shelly0905,..mmm i think that's nice,..i will wate for that
btw here's another update for the quibbler,..

quibbler_by_jhadha-d4ywltd.jpg

Shelly, the Quidditch cover from p.80 is the one and only book, fairly certain of that :) Good to hear you found everything. Ad lol, no problem, glad I could help.
I'm afraid I have to admit I don't really add much to this site apart from occasional feedback, I've made a few book covers (one of them is "Which Owl", click here to see ) but as you can see, I lack skill to keep up with all these other real design wizards here :) I do make other HP crafts though, cross stitch crests, Hogwarts sweaters and scarves, that sort of thing... I just enrolled here at this thread because I'm such a fan :)

Hehe, thanks Jhadha, Hermione's been my role model since I've first started reading the books ;) Btw, looking good, the process on the Quibbler!

BTW, I have a pet jackdaw since Sunday - you know, one of those black crow-like birds. It fell out of the nest onto our roof and its parents wouldn't feed it any more, so I took it and I'm taking care of it, he's already learning to fly and sooo tame - he jumps on my lap all the time. Now I REALLY feel like a Hogwarts student, maybe if he's fully grown I'll teach him how to carry envelopes and give my nephew the time of his life when he turns eleven and gets a Hogwarts invitation...

a list of book covers on this thread and where to find them:
(a few of Jhadha's are links to his deviant art as it was wasier to find them there.

by the way, I've written text for the standard book of spells myself: http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-book-insides-122059/index3.html

Front Cover Only
A beginner's guide to transfiguration- Front page
Advanced rune translation- Advance Rune Translation by ~jhadha on deviantART
Charm your own cheese- Front page
Dark forces: a guide to self protection- Front Page
Fantastic beasts- post#6608
Flying with the Cannons- front page
hogwarts a history- front page
Gilderoy Lockhart household pests- front page
magical waterplants- front page
Moste Potente Potions- #130
mudbloods and how to spot them- #6191
Rune Dictionary- ? (it’s on here somewhere)
Full Cover (Front, Spine and Back)
Advanced Potion Making-Old Edition (Snape’s)-Front Page
Advanced Potion Making- Newer Edition- #6077
Ancient Runes Made Easy- #6157
Beedle the Bard- Front Page
Dark Arts Defence (Umbridge’s Text book)-? (it’s on here somewhere)
defense against the dark arts-Front page
easy spells to fool muggles #2654 (click links)
Gramatica -#6168
History of Magic - #6559
The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore different back: #2675
magical drafts and potions- Front page
magical theory- Front page
One Thousand Magical Herbs and fungi- Magical Herbs Fungi by ~jhadha on deviantART
Qudditch Teams of britian and Ireland #1999
secrets of the darkest art- Front page
standard book of spells grade 1- Front page
Standard book of spells grade 5- #6168 (front cover), Post #6300 (back and spine)
unfogging the future - Front page
when muggles attack- Front page
which owl- #4475 , #4482 (click link)

a list of book covers on this thread and where to find them:
(a few of Jhadha's are links to his deviant art as it was wasier to find them there.

by the way, I've written text for the standard book of spells myself: http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-book-insides-122059/index3.html

Front Cover Only
A beginner's guide to transfiguration- Front page
Advanced rune translation- Advance Rune Translation by ~jhadha on deviantART
Charm your own cheese- Front page
Dark forces: a guide to self protection- Front Page
Fantastic beasts- post#6608
Flying with the Cannons- front page
hogwarts a history- front page
Gilderoy Lockhart household pests- front page
magical waterplants- front page
Moste Potente Potions- http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-book-insides-122059/index6.html#post2267967
mudbloods and how to spot them- post#6191
Rune Dictionary- ? (it’s on here somewhere)
Full Cover (Front, Spine and Back)
Advanced Potion Making-Old Edition (Snape’s)-Front Page
Advanced Potion Making- Newer Edition- post#6077
Ancient Runes Made Easy- post #6157
Beedle the Bard- Front Page
Dark Arts Defence (Umbridge’s Text book)-? (it’s on here somewhere)
defense against the dark arts-Front page
easy spells to fool muggles post#2654 (click links)
Gramatica -post#6168
History of Magic - post #6559
The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore different back: post#2675
magical drafts and potions- Front page
magical theory- Front page
One Thousand Magical Herbs and fungi- Magical Herbs Fungi by ~jhadha on deviantART
Qudditch Teams of britian and Ireland post#1999
secrets of the darkest art- Front page
standard book of spells grade 1- Front page
Standard book of spells grade 5- post#6168 (front cover), Post #6300 (back and spine)
unfogging the future - Front page
when muggles attack- Front page
which owl- post #4475 , post #4482 (click link)

I thought I'd post this, just in case anyone is interested. Text used in the articles appears to be a copy of the "DUMBLEDORE'S GIANT MISTAKE" article featured in the fourth novel (chapter twenty-four), however, in the prop Rubeus Hagrid's name is replaced by "Eduardo", "he" and "him", and Draco Malfoy's is replaced by "Mauricius".

can anyone get a good picture of harry wearing his gryffindor jumper- ive round a replica jumper that he wear but it has in the corner at the bottom gryffindor in grey colour,can anyone cheak up on that?

can anyone get a good picture of harry wearing his gryffindor jumper- ive round a replica jumper that he wear but it has in the corner at the bottom gryffindor in grey colour,can anyone cheak up on that?

Not sure what you mean? Which jumper btw? The jumpers in the first two movies are light grey and have coloured stripes (red-yellow-red) only at the neck and ends of sleeves ( click here ), but from the third movie on they change to a darker grey with different stripes at the bottom of the sweater and the sleeves and not on the neck rim (yellow-red-yellow) ( click here ), and in the fifth movie they change again into cardigans and stuff...

Does any one have or have made high rezs of the pottermore house chests yet? I've been looking for them and the biggest I can find are around 200 x 200 :( Your help would go a long ways

Magical Herbs Fungi by ~jhadha on deviantART

Jhadha i am your follower also on deviantart.. i really love this cover but do you have hi-res version of it?

15pezza, this is the company that made the jumpers for the films, does that help?

jhadha, I at first thought that was a cross between inflated!Marge and Voldemort at first, and nearly snorted my tea. That'll teach me to not scroll fast. :p It's looking great!

decat, thanks for the list! I've saved it for future reference.

Oh dear God, oliversnape, what a great link! Very tempted to order a jumper now... o_O
Yes, decat, thanks for the list, that comes in quite handy when looking for things...
And lemonlemonuk, I'm guessing OWL exams? :)

hy i need the back cover from hogwarts a history ore the compleat book wits front back and side and then i need gilderoy lockerts guid to household pets the back cover ore the compleat book then gaddyng with gouls the back cover and the side ore the compleat book then hollydays with hags back cover and side ore the compleat book then rita skeeter armando dippet back cover and side ore the compleat book then deth omens back cover ore compleat book then most potente potions back cover side ore the compleat book then one minut meals back cover and side ore the compleat book then magical water plants back cover and side ore the compleat book then rune dictonary all inm´side pages

lemonlemonuk - can't wait to see it! it looks amazing so far. :)

ElineEngles - Dangerous, eh? I'd order one for myself but they are way out of my price range. I'd likely wear the thing all winter though, they look very warm.

Heh, very dangerous! It instantly went on my "things-to-buy-whenever-I-have-the-money" list, along with Page To Screen, because unfortunately that is way out of my price range as well :( Yeah, I'd wear it all the time as well probably...

Btw, was wondering, does anybody have some sort of outline for the Skiving Snackbox? I'd love to make one, but don't really know how to start...

Here's a few images of some of the Quibbler covers I had printed up today. They were done on a laser printer and turned out pretty nice. The laser printer gives a bit of a glossy magazine cover look to them. Just need some filler material to put inside the covers.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back