Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hello everyone I'm very new to this site and saw a lot of your talented work! Tried a few books and plan on doing them all. I am an avid reader and love to write. I've only finished writing one book but I'm not ready to start publishing. Ive started about eight others but have not finished them. I hope someday I could be of some help:) I also had a question if anyone can answer for me. I saw a thread where hinkypunk said he was going to do all of the covers for allll of the Harry potter books in the series. Does anyone ( or you hinkypunk) know whats comming up next? Like what he/ she is working on.? Sorry cant tell if hinkypunk is male or female. Thanx:) !!,

thank you terryhimself. im sorry i didnt get back sooner. i was experimenting making a gillyweed seed packet. kinda sheap but i used grey and green pastels on napkins and after i colored them they were soft. so as gillyweed rsembles rat tails i twisted them up and put them in a baggy. if anyone wants to know. i amnow going to print out the label and put on :)

Phoenixwand, I dont know if i am being stupid buti. Couldn't find out what shes working on next. I kept reading and it mentioned that all of the new stuff will be on here. But I don't see any updates on here...

Phoenixwand, I dont know if i am being stupid buti. Couldn't find out what shes working on next. I kept reading and it mentioned that all of the new stuff will be on here. But I don't see any updates on here...

That's simply because Hinkypunk isn't really on this forum anymore, from what I have gathered she was massively productive for months but doesn't have the time/will for it anymore now. A lot of the book covers were made though, if you search the pages of this thread you can find most of them, and if it takes you too long to browse through all 266 of them you can use the search function of the thread. I believe I have most of them stored on my hard disk, so if you're not sure about wether or not it's on here you can give the title and I'll see if it exists and help you find it here. Jhadha is I think the most productive member nowadays, and EliotStone, 15pezza, Rubeus Hagrid, Thumbhead, ecl and Barneyfd (and lots of others, ofc) make wonderful things as well! I'm more like you I suppose, I'm more of a writer and less of a photoshop wizard.

Last edited:
Thank you elineengels. I just really wanted to have book covers. So I guess I'm looking for anything thats not on the front page. Don't have a good printer but it prints:) do we have any of the standard book of spells grade 1-7?

Yep, two of them. Part 1 (front, spine and back) is on the front page of the thread in hi-res, part 5 is to be found on p. 247 in post 6168, and a back and spine are on p. 252 in post 6300. :)

Hello hello :p I want to thank everybody for al the printables! I'm trying to read every single page, to look at all the props and ideas :D And im just saying THANK YOU hinkypunk, bfd and the others :'D and i was worried about that I was too old :p but not anymore, i think im the youngest of you'll :O THANKSSSS :D

@ jhadha
THANK YOU so much for you great work, it's very generous to share your Daily Prophets with us. I really do admire your work.
Please keep on going :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you soooo much elineengels!!! That really helps

And guys do you think we can start working on a standard book of spells grade 2? That would be really awesome to all of you out there contributing to these projects I'd like to give a big thank you! I really appreciate it. Just to let you know I went to an outing yesterday and was confronted by three people about where I had gotten these "Harry potter" books. I laughed and said its a secret lolololololol I'll tell them later :)

Not a problem, glad I could help. As far as I know there are no filmic references for any other Standard Books of Spells, so if they were to be created, someone would have to do it after his/her own creative impulses...

Lol, always nice to impress people with Potter props :)

hi guys i was just wondering again if anyone had the hi-res for dumbledores dark secrets prophet! thanks

i have that one
dp_dumbledore_dark_secret_reveled_by_jhadha-d4ygy3g.jpg

and thanks Tenno and ElineEngels,..

This is what I have so far of the Knight Bus schedule booklet. The inside bits are half done, hopefully I have time to work on it tomorrow. It's of course not accurate to anything, because as far as I know, there is no such prop in the wizarding world. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back