Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I know I have already commented once on this Quibbler Jhadha, but it still blows me away seeing it the second time. It is so very...well...Quibblerish.

bfd

In Orlando Airport, great wifi couldn't wait to check in. Great photo and I'm literally stunned Jhadha by your latest Quibbler, you've outdone yourself good sir.

Hey guys, I made I search but I didn't find anything about it.
Someone knows the aproximated size of the Hermione's Tales of Beedle the Bard? Thanks

Your work is just amazing Jhadha. Thanks to everyone for sharing their talents!

Would anyone have the Hogwart's wax seal that goes on the back of the envelopes or know where one can be found?

hey guys what do you think? i printed it out on A4 then went to my school libary and ask the woman to print it out on A3, so she did and i think it looks amazing!

thanks @dsquared My New Quibbler,..:)

quibbler_5_by_jhadha-d514ink.jpg

@ElliotStone: For your information, if you are looking to put real gold foil on your Hogwarts Hymn replica, I used this: Papilio Gold Heat Transfer Foil - 4"x 55'
You will need a laser printer though, and a domestic iron. It requires some practice at the beginning but it really looks great.

Since I'm not selling printed copies of the Hogwarts Hymn (way too much time put into each piece), I decided to post my replica in high resolution: Imageshack - hogwartshymn22.png

I put lots of time into this, so please do not sell it.

Crack!!!

That sound was jhadha hitting another one out of the park with his latest Quibbler. Great job. Your Quibbler presses must be going non-stop.

@Tymex: thankyou for the share.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back