Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Elliot: great book cover!! Thanks for the share.

Enjoy Florida, drop us a line and make sure you bring your SPF 1000 suntan lotion 'cause it will be hot! :lol

bfd

Elliot: Wow...FANtastic work! Thanks so much for sharing it.
You're going to have a great time in Florida. Wear cool, loose clothing and drink lots of fluid. That sun can really drain your energy. Thanks again!

For DP of Gryffindor Defence Tittle DP,..
dp__gyffindore_defends_title_by_jhadha-d50sjmx.jpg

jhadha,
Great job with your Quibbler's!!! Are you sure your last name isn't Lovegood?:)

Elliot,
Have a wonderful time in Florida :) I haven't been able to go myself but have heard from a few of my friends that have that it is an experience of a lifetime. Take LOTS of pictures and please share, I love when a fellow prop lover goes as they see the park in a whole different way then the average person :)

Update on my Hogwarts Hymn, I've made it bigger, (I wanted it huge) so I blew it up to 51 in. X 66 in. Printed it out on 6 X 8.5X11 card stock, bought 3X gold glitter paint and 2 x gold glitter ribbon and 2 ultra-fine tip black Sharpies (my printer isn't printing very well).
When done with it, I'm gonna put it in a poster board frame and hang it in my hallway.
Personally, I like the look, will post pictures after it's done.

My hallway is where I have all my paper props hanging....lol

I have this if anyone wishes it. I didn't make it myself, it's from the Harry Potter Portfolio prop book.

I've done two designs of it, one with a white background, and one that's transparent. It was originally a sticker. :)

They are RGB, but they're 300 DPI so no quality should be lost when printing.

@jhadha: just one comment on your latest Quibbler cover...WOW!!!

You really have the the whole feel and look of them perfected. The colour just pops and grabs your attention. This thing will look amazing printed out.

Thanks very much for the share.

bfd

I just wanted to thank @oliversnape, @Jhadha and @Elliot for sharing their awesome work! Everything looks seriously great! :thumbsup
@oliversnape, I think it was you who asked for the Original Order of the Phoenix picture. Last year @elfstacy posted a scan of it (the one that came in the artefact box [http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-free-paper-props-all-movies-108986/index43.html#post1679998]) and I did a few arrangements to it (with elfstacy's permission)... It still doesn't look perfect but it's a bit better than the original scan (the lenticular photo that comes with the artefact box surely looks much better).
Anyway here it is, I hope someone finds it useful...

Ahhh that's brilliant! I'm going to print it on some photo paper, fold it a few times, and stick it into the trunk I'm putting together. Cheers!

(I had to look up lenticular - why on earth would they use that effect?)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back