Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here is my Hogwarts Hymn with a false gold finish, I've also turned the white to more egg shell to better match the prop ref I worked from.

Just click the image to take you to a higher res copy.

New Update for Quibbler Specs Page :)
good reference @ffg
f52cc442da11301e0c013ca8abf5bc79-d4ywltd.jpg

here's my another Daily Prophet that i've finish,..i think this in the Half Blood Prince in the bulletin board of gryffindore common room,.

dp__gyffindore_defends_title_by_jhadha-d50sjmx.jpg

@ ElliotStone, Absolutely beautiful work on the Hogwarts hymn!!!!!

The one I'm making is going to have glittery gold ribbon around it and I'm gonna use gold glitter paint,since I haven't got a clue on how to foil... so I;m doing it this way!!!!

Thanks lilpatty, I'll look forward to seeing what you create. Please do post photos once it's complete.
@ Jhadha the new DP looks fantastic but you've added an E to the End of Gryffindor, still strange that a school team would make it to the front page.

Has someone posted the photo of the original members of the Order of the Phoenix? I'm slowly looking through this thread, but there's a ton of pages and I know I'll probably get distracted along the way. ;)

I've heard the one that comes in the artifact box isn't the best, but maybe I can tinker with it in photoshop?

Cheers!

thanks bfd and ElliotStone,i want to finish the snape dp,..but luck of reference,..
@15pezza im looking some good reference for Snape DP ,..but i will share if it is finish,..:):love

nice avatar Elliot your are wearing an epic eye glass:)

@Jhadha Awesome work on your Snape Headmaster DP that is one that I've had on the back burner also for lack of ref, the only one I have which I'm sure you must have to is this.

Snape_Headmaster_DP.jpg

However you are welcome to use the photo I created of Snape if you wish.

(Click for larger image)

Its more SA than the promo shot is alone, but the promo shot is definitely what MinaLima altered and used. Anyway I hope its of use to you.

P.S. Thanks, I'm a big Julie Walter's fan, this photo was taken over 10 years ago when she was in Belfast filming Titanic town, back in 1997 I believe, 7 months before the first HP book was released. I remember cause it was my Birthday. My mum saw this today and said I looked like Harry being hugged by Mrs Weasley just before he first ran through Platform 9 3/4 :D

Last edited:
I'm on vacation from tomorrow, going with family over to Florida. So I shall not be on as often as I'd like and I can't say what the wifi is like at the hotel. So I shall leave you with my cover of 'A History of Magic' by Bathilda Bagshot

(Click for larger image)
11940361_HoMfullcover.jpg

Many thanks to ElineEngels for allowing me to work with her original text.
Also many thanks to Thumbhead for posting the Travellers Talisman, it was wonderfully useful.
Many thanks also to lemonlemonuk for directing me to the correct font, it really helped to bring it all together.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back