Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

hey you guys just finsihed the weather in a bottle :D :D i started it at 4 and i finished at 10! OMG!

can anyone get this snow flake in high res too?

Last edited:
Somebody shall have the reference pic of the man (just the man) which appears on the book's cover of "When Muggles Attacks" of Barett Fay, please! Thank you!

15pezza, I scanned the "Weather in a Bottle" from the Film Wizardry book so perhaps this will help. Though I bet you could just use a snowflake from Google and it would look just as good.

Don't forget to add the Weasley logo! :thumbsup

:) thanks to decat,.. for the spine of book of herbs so here's the hi ris of book cover,..i already find the font of this book,..and my my Moste Potinte cover front sorry its only only front cuz i have no idea what is the spine and what is the back of it,..:)

11694899_1000_Magical_Herbs_fungi.jpg

11694902_Moste_Potente_Book.jpg

Last edited:
yeh,..i finish one of the DP add in London tour,."No More vavabroom?"

dp_vavabroom_by_jhadha-d4y0kfs.jpg

Oh,..another book cover with spine and the back the "Grammatica"
last the Standard Book of Spell,..

i post the quabble but i delete it already because it have already do that cover

Last edited:
Bah, I said I found this photo on my computer, I hope you like it!

PS: sorry, I still do not know much English and use Google Translator :confused

ah ok,..me too,..:) nice,..did you make it? its very nice,..but the font in the "Revised Edition" is deferent,..for Revised is jilbIrD JenNA and for Edition is fabianestem :)

15pezza, I scanned the "Weather in a Bottle" from the Film Wizardry book so perhaps this will help. Though I bet you could just use a snowflake from Google and it would look just as good.

Don't forget to add the Weasley logo! :thumbsup

oh crap i forgot that!! :O

I downloaded this picture here because things are on it all the it hir in the forum to download but are not I think all who can help
ca767jga_jpg.htm

i need the pictures of
the compleat ears
golden snitch
bludger
quidditc ball
flamingo flame
bogart banger
hammy
the brush
thors sunder
bombastic
unlucky dip

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back