Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

in a way you should be proud that people are willling to buy your creations, but in another point of view why dont you email them and if there selling them on ebay tell ebay co, someone used a picture of my bellatrix wand to promote there wand i emailed ebay and now that user has to have my permishin to sell items with picturs from me.. dont be afriad to show people your talent dont be Horace slughorn be brave!

Anyone have the Diagon Alley Map and the Muggleborn Registration? Please, i can't find anywhere =/ ...Thank You

Last edited:
Once again there seems to be confusion over the purpose of a FREE paper prop thread. The items posted in this thread are to be freely shared, not watermarked. Even if you are showing a work in progress. Everyone that posts items in this thread shares the same risk of someone taking your work and either selling it or taking credit for it's creation, their is no foolproof way of preventing that from happening to shared items. The one precaution that we did take was making this sub-forum only viewable by members, so if someone does take your work and attempts to sell it or take credit for it's creation, they will be banned from the RPF.

If you do not wish to share your work for free, don't post it. If you are planning on selling your items, you can show them off finished or as a work in progress by creating a thread in the main prop forum.

The purpose of the Paper Props forum is for freely sharing paper props with our members.

sorry :/, had not read now upload it without watermark, sorry jhehehehe

Here is a look at the project I'm starting from the creation of the magazine The Quibbler

its ok,..if you are going to replicate that magazine,..
there's the more font in dafont.com some of the there,..:)

@ibspitfire,..i dont know what is letters in the banner in the button of the creast:)
@decat,.. nice Dp,..im Currently Working the back of this,..thanks to decat for reference
here's my version,..

Last edited:
Hi,

For the Prophet's issue on "Flying Ford Anglia Mystifies Muggles", I succeeded in realized one transcribes ("(...)", mean that it's illegible):
"Bewildered [...] Muggles at London were convinced they saw an old car flying over the Post Office tower at noon in Norfolk. Mrs. Hetty Bayliss spotted the Flying Ford Anglia while hanging out her washing in her locality of Wandsworth. Mr. Angus Fleet of Peebles reported the flying car to police at his local Finchley station. Six or seven Muggles in all reported the Flying Ford Anglia. The Improper Use of Magic Office is investigating the incident. The Wizard responsible is expected to be in for a very rough time. Eye-witnesses Leonora Gore and Daphne Maubyslin said that the accident was caused by a rather feeble old wizard called Armando Dippet, a local well known for his erratic flying. He is due to take his ancient age flying test next month on his 355th birthday. Unfortunately this accident occurred a month too early. Luckily though no serious injuries were incurred, Felickaria Tugwood had the worst with a shocking flu after falling straight into the freezing cold Mersey. Luckily the other flyers landed on [...] quite a bit of pottering in the bottom [...] Recently Dippet had dropped some of his [...] by looking at [...] last of [...] and crashed straight into Felickaria Tugwood and she in turn fell off her broomstick and [...] all three Diogron sisters off their brooms on her [...] to the Mersey."

And this article was written by Andy Smudgley!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back