Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

marcosf

Awesome picture @kevinfriagas, Is very helpfull

I found this on my computer, Somebody knows who makes this? Probably is from the forum.

kevinfriagas

I found this photo on Tumblr, but change the date in Google search and put it on 1/1/2011 and appeared, I remembered because I had this picture on my computer.

jhadha

(About the font) hmmmmm, I really can't find it anywhere, is like a exclusive font idk

(About the page from the specs) That's very close to the original, How many pages do you think this Quibbler has?
thanks,..in my research they make 6 and they print double copy to looks like
magazine