Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Watermarks are completely banned in this section. It is also against the rules to post your work in progess in this topic if you have no plan to share the prop for free at the end. We were warned about this just a few pages ago by a moderator...

Might be a good idea to start a new thread for Potter paper prop creations that detail the process as well as just generally showing off work. The point of making props is often for own enjoyment and collections, which is a great thing, and should encourage or motivate others to try it on their own. It doesn't mean any less if people decide not to give it away free for others; however I agree that the rules for this particular thread have been outlined by the mods.

So it may be time to move a lot of it to a new thread and if in the event someone wants to offer a free prop they can just drop it in here. :D

Last edited:
Might be a good idea to start a new thread for Potter paper prop creations that detail the process as well as just generally showing off work. The point of making props is often for own enjoyment and collections, which is a great thing, and should encourage or motivate others to try it on their own. It doesn't mean any less if people decide not to give it away free for others; however I agree that the rules for this particular thread have been outlined by the mods.

So it may be time to move a lot of it to a new thread and if in the event someone wants to offer a prop they can just drop it in here. :D

Great idea ecl! I'd love to see something like that. I for one really want to know exactly what to write and how to make the advanced potions making book. Well lets have everyone agrees!!

yeah i understand but jahada is making DP and we carnt use them cause there not in hi res.. whats the point in making somthing that people carnt use?

Just because one member isn't sharing his work doesn't mean you can't share yours, if you want to share then go ahead. We will all be grateful as that is what this topic is all about and the more people who share free props the better. :)

if started the muggle magic ad from WWW can any one finish it of for me i carnt find the text and stars to do it..

and your righ, but if your nmot this forum and a member doesnt let other people use their creations whats the point in making them? the point of this forum is sharing ideas and creations...

So it may be time to move a lot of it to a new thread and if in the event someone wants to offer a free prop they can just drop it in here. :D

i agree to you ecl,..this is a FREE PAPER PROPS thread ,..I'm afraid to sharing my becuase some member here are creating an account just to right click and save the paper works,..:angry

if started the muggle magic ad from WWW can any one finish it of for me i carnt find the text and stars to do it..

and your righ, but if your nmot this forum and a member doesnt let other people use their creations whats the point in making them? the point of this forum is sharing ideas and creations...

your file is corrupted,..

i agree to you ecl,..this is a FREE PAPER PROPS thread ,..I'm afraid to sharing my becuase some member here are creating an account just to right click and save the paper works,..:angry
Isnt that the whole point? People make things and post them here because they love doing it and they dont really care if there making money off it or not.

EDIT: Jhada, don't ever be afraid to post anything. You can trust all of us, were one big HP family aren't we? :)

Last edited:
i found some sites that they own the free paper props and they sell
like the note book with a HP book cover and some paper props here
are selling even they not a really a the creator:cry i'm one of the victim... :confused

i found some sites that they own the free paper props and they sell
like the note book with a HP book cover and some paper props here
are selling even they not a really a the creator:cry i'm one of the victim... :confused
Thats horrible! But that doesn't mean everyone should stop doing what they like to do.
There will always be people in this world that think its ok to get money of other peoples work. Sadly thats the world we live in :(

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals, whoever is working on dumbeldores will i just wrote this with info on hpwiki hope it helps with the will!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:

I leave the Hogwarts Archives. A collection of papers and books written by Hogwarts' Headmasters and Professors over many years. I would like my notes on my books to be added to those achieves and left to the next Headmaster or Headmistress.

I leave a variety of silver instruments left in my office at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They made constant whirring noises and occassionally emit puffs of smoke. These instruments include a rotating tower and magnification devices.

I leave my pocket watch. It is made of gold, has twelve hands, and rather than numbers, planets that move around the edge of its face. Despite this, it can still be used to tell time, by reading the inscription on the inside of its cover.

I leave my Lunascope. It is a wooden astronomical instrument invented by Perpetua Fancourt, which shows the phases of the moons. It was created to counter the difficulty of using Moon charts

I leave my Magnification Device. A Magnification device is a long, brass instrument, with a magnifying glass at the end.

I leave my Pensive. The Pensieve is an object used to review memories. It has the appearance of a shallow stone basin, into which are carved runes and strange symbols. It is filled with a silvery substance that appears to be a cloud-like liquid/gas; the collected memories of people who have siphoned their recollections into it. Memories can then be viewed from a third-person point of view.

I leave my Rotating tower. A Rotating tower is a tall device divided in several stacked sections. The sections rotate on top of each other, magically.

I leave my extremely large collection of magical and muggle books. Including the topics of: Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms,Transfiguration, Potions, Herbology, History of Magic, Astronomy, Flying, Study of Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Muggle Studies, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Apparation, Ancient Studies, Art, Earth Magic, Muggle Art, Music, Muggle Music, Ghoul Studies, Alchemy, Magical Theory, and Xylomancy.

Hey guys and gals, whoever is working on dumbeldores will i just wrote this with info on hpwiki hope it helps with the will!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats greate,..its that in the second page of the will? after ron,her,harry

ok this my progress of the will i just to show ,..in previous i share the creast, daragon letter and the A,..

hp_dh_1__dumble_last_will_by_jhadha-d4x93tt.jpg

I absolutely agree with @ecl, that's such a great idea to create a new thread to expose the 'work in progress' of the Harry Potter props and maybe the finished piece, that's gonna inspire another persons to make yours too.

and Awesome work @Jhada, Congrats!

I absolutely agree with @ecl, that's such a great idea to create a new thread to expose the 'work in progress' of the Harry Potter props and maybe the finished piece, that's gonna inspire another persons to make yours too.

and Awesome work @Jhada, Congrats!

yes thats why im making a progress so in can inspired the other to create
and to fixing the pieces into greate works,..thanks marcostf:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back