Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Some photos from the studio tour, you can see a few textbooks among this lot. So many labels, so many amazing creations! I don't know how MinaLima and their fellow designers did it...they really are geniuses.

Very awesome!!! great references! The fantastic beasts book should be easy to reproduce. I may try and figure that one out! Great to see such large images of these props :D :D

As for "Celinely" on deviantart, she has a habit of taking works from here and saying it was done by her. She has my Every Flavour beans box template that I modified in photoshop with the legs, honeydukes logo, and window cutout mods from the wizarding world box. She also used to have some photos of my potion book and said it was hers as well, but took it down after I confronted her. I guess it's just one of those things a person has to expect with these props.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what this is? It appears on some Quibblers and on the back of a Daily Prophet but I don't know what it is so I can't track down other symbols.

It's very much like Byzantine monograms found on ancient coins but this one looks like a modern interpretation or a font. If you recognise it please let me know, thanks!

iDNjz8rMkPvFr.jpg

just want to share,... i deleted this in this forum,..now i re-post this
because im going BC this week,...thanks to Thumbhead idea for image hosting,...

@Thumbhead thanks for the reference,..

Quibbler

Last edited:
Hello everybody, I finally finish one prop, it's Firey Black Pepper Imps box, I want to thanks @Jhada who gaves me a good reference to do it, and @ecl who tell me the exact size of the box, and who made a perfect prop of it here. Thank you guys, you're awesome. And by the way, @Tumbhead your pictures from tour are amazing, congrats!

P.S. I didn't finish my 'Invitation' or 'Poster' (idk) of the Yulle Ball, hope finish it soon.

Hope you like it!

attachment.php

Jhadha, thanks for posting....wonderfully generous, as always.

thanks,..@PotionMistress,. im currently working the content of the Quibbler the Spectrespecs i finish the front and back of it,..

@marcosf no problem,..nice replica box of irey Black Pepper Imps good job:thumbsup

@jhadha: superb work on the Quibbler covers

bfd

thanks BFD,..im working now the content of the Specs i finish the back and front of this,..but lack of reference,..now i just to ask if u have any reference for that specifically the gnome wearing eye glass:)

Hi,

Here is my replica of the second page of the edition of the Prophet on the Mass Breakout From Azkaban!

PS: It is in French, because I'm French!

Does anyone know what this is? It appears on some Quibblers and on the back of a Daily Prophet but I don't know what it is so I can't track down other symbols.

It's very much like Byzantine monograms found on ancient coins but this one looks like a modern interpretation or a font. If you recognise it please let me know, thanks!

iDNjz8rMkPvFr.jpg

These symbols appear on many props made by minalima. even on props like the golden compass.
First I thought it was masonry / stonecutter sympols. Then I thought it was letters arraged to hide names. You see a W, A, P the number 4. But I have no clue what it is.

@jhadha: thanks for your wonderful work :) (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup
@Thumbhead: thanks for the great tour pics

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back