Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I haven't been on here in a while but I'm glad I found the time. Everyone has some great creations here! I am always blown away.

Hopefully this summer I'll have more time to get on here more often. And @jhadha, great work! Truly amazing! It's a shame someone stole from you though. Keep up the amazing creations. Even if I can't print them for my own use I enjoy just seeing what you make. :)

thanks but forget about it ,..but if u want Pm me i send to one of my work,..:)

theres someone knows were i can find this one

quibbler_by_jhadha-d4titv4.jpg

If somebody succeeds in having me one high-resolution picture of the hydra being at the top of the page 233 of the book Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, I shall be very grateful to him (or her). It's about the kind of snake with seven heads which is under the title Introduction of the page 233, in the Partie II (entitled The Art of Harry Potter) of the Bob McCabe's book Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey

Thanks

there you go, right since ive done someone a favour can someone do me one? i need a very good hi-res of the dumbledore is he daft DP? i know someone has done that but can someone use that and make it hi res and the same with mass break out...:)

You speak about the advertising for the weekend in Transylvania either about the Dumby closing the doors of Hogwarts?

If it is Dumby, beh, you take the picture that I posted above, you transform it into black and white and re-size so that she corresponds just like base in question... if it is the advertising for the weekend in Transylvania, well, if you want, I recreated it, but in French (as I'm French) ^^

You speak about the advertising for the weekend in Transylvania either about the Dumby closing the doors of Hogwarts?

If it is Dumby, beh, you take the picture that I posted above, you transform it into black and white and re-size so that she corresponds just like base in question... if it is the advertising for the weekend in Transylvania, well, if you want, I recreated it, but in French (as I'm French) ^^[/QUOTE

im talking about dumbledore is her daft?? the whole news paper that jahadha made i need osmeone use his work and re size it for me..not the picture...

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back