Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Rubeus Hagrid thanks to Reference,..heres my progress of "Mass Breakout from Azkaban DP" :)

dp_by_jhadha-d4ro2e3.jpg
Looks great so far! Just wondering what font you used for "VIGILANT!"?

@pheonix wand, I think the paper prop creators would prefer that you linked here. you can post photos of what you've done with the props though- and I'm sure people at this thread would like to see what you've done with them.

I scanned these hogwarts letters and envelope from the Film Wizardry book and the Exhibition guidebook. Neither book had the second page though, so you only get the the letter itself, no materials list. I've removed the backround parcment and clened them up, so you can print on parchment or age them for an accurate look.

@PhoenixWand Thank you so much, I will try to finish it soon ;)

@RubeusHagrid That's ok, thank you, I think I'll have to make myself one by one :(

@decat I loved, the letter from the Exhibition guidebook

Someone knows the name of those two fonts? I'm replicating this box, I didn't find one in high quality (as you can see, I'm not good in search fonts :p )

Last edited:
@PhoenixWand Thank you so much, I will try to finish it soon ;)

@RubeusHagrid That's ok, thank you, I think I'll have to make myself one by one :(

@decat I loved, the letter from the Exhibition guidebook

Someone knows the name of those two fonts? I'm replicating this box, I didn't find one in high quality (as you can see, I'm not good in search fonts :p )

the font the "FIREY" is Retro Bold LET but it is a commercial font

Found a good reference photo for Dumbledore's will, there seems to be a lot of interest in it so maybe this will help.
this is supper helpfull i just realised its 3 pages not 2 my guess is:
page one is wat he leaves for the trio
page 2 is what he leaves for hogwarts
page 3 (big one) is the cirtification of the document and more signatures

Hi,

@marcosf and @jhadha : Effectively, for "FIREY", it's about of the font called "Retro Bold LET" but as the said @jhadha, it is one make commercial but I managed to find this link towards a free version of this font!

In the pleasure ^^

I scanned these hogwarts letters and envelope from the Film Wizardry book and the Exhibition guidebook.
The Exhibition guidebook? Do you think you could upload some pictures of its pages? Thank you. and @Jhadha - thanks so much for the font!!!

@Follows: Thank you, I found this for free too haha

@Tenno: Yes, I was thinking about it this week, but after a realised that the photo was lenticular, too sad, I really want that photo, but @dizzydisaster do you think you can scan the Ticket of the Quiditch World Cup who comes with Harry Potter Artefact box? If you have it, of course, thank you!

:) hey guys,..i forgot,..i think this is good,..i put the right and good logo of ministry of magic,..here it is

Last edited:
I haven't been on here in a while but I'm glad I found the time. Everyone has some great creations here! I am always blown away.

Hopefully this summer I'll have more time to get on here more often. And @jhadha, great work! Truly amazing! It's a shame someone stole from you though. Keep up the amazing creations. Even if I can't print them for my own use I enjoy just seeing what you make. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back