Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Barney, I've found this picture on line and, though it shows very little of the prop itself, it does show two of the signatures. I don't know, I thought it'd help.
Here's the link: http://elainemcnulty.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/owl-exam-paper.jpg

@Everybody, a lot of people wanted to replicate this and I found this picture: http://0.tqn.com/d/gouk/1/0/I/u/-/-/graphics.jpg
Maybe it helps somebody create it...
I'm sure in the next few months we'll get better reference pics for a lot of props! :)

Thanks for the awesome photo that really helps a great deal, I know what I'll be working on tomorrow.

@Jhahda, sorry to hear about your work being stolen! you do amazing stuff. I still hope to see the back of the spectrespecs quibbler :)

Did you try to contact the person who was selling your stuff? is it possible to report the seller?

and just recently we where told not to post with watermarks or ask people to request stuff via E-Mail? what do they think people use those precautions for?

Honestly, this thread could become a site in itself, we could have our own rules, boot people off that were being rude or misbehaving, have a gallery of finished pieces... unfortunatly it's hard to do much about theft, other than limiting the distribution of our work.

...its ok now,..but i dont care about him/her i make a jink of him/her ... (bad karma
)

@15pezza the only picture I have is the one on the first page of this forum. If any one can find the pictures on the sides please post it on the forum or send me a PM i would really appreciate it.

And someone have the clipart of this Logo? Please (I think is a old version of Ministry of Magic Logo)

attachment.php
I have two images. One that was posted to me by one of the RPF members and one that I have tidied up ready to use on an embroidery machine.
HTH
Tammy

Last edited:
Can anyone HElp me with the text that is on the side of the Bezoar box?
I just can't read past "BINDIMUN POMADE"

This is what I have been working on.
Tammy

PS the Bezoar label looks fine when printed out at about 25% ;)

Can anyone HElp me with the text that is on the side of the Bezoar box?
I just can't read past "BINDIMUN POMADE"

This is what I have been working on.
Tammy

PS the Bezoar label looks fine when printed out at about 25% ;)

Unfortunately, I can't read mine properly.. I'll try take some better pics tomorrow in the day light etc, to see if I can get clearer shots, but these may help:

It is definitely gibberish, as I can't understand majority of it..

Last edited:
I have two images. One that was posted to me by one of the RPF members and one that I have tidied up ready to use on an embroidery machine.
HTH
Tammy

Thank you so much Tammy, this was one of the last things missing to complete, thanks again, you rock!

Here's a W.I.P. of the Prop that I'm spending my time, the only thing missing now, is that damn font below... hope you like it it!

attachment.php

If somebody succeeds in having me one high-resolution picture of the hydra being at the top of the page 233 of the book Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, I shall be very grateful to him (or her). It's about the kind of snake with seven heads which is under the title Introduction of the page 233, in the Partie II (entitled The Art of Harry Potter) of the Bob McCabe's book Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey

Thanks

there's anybody here know wear i can find this picture from the quibbler
im just hoping i can make the entire page,..thanks

Last edited:
thanks guys,..here's my finish DP replica,..

im trying to find/research about the inside of the quibbler (spectrespecs)
is hard to find. there's anyone here know the good reference of inside of it,..and where i can find the high res clip-art of the man who smiling with a cap whos wearing the glass of spectrespecs,...i need helps lets put this together to replicate it,..coz it so sad that i'm not lucky to buy staff and to go WWOHP.
im happy that there's thread like this helping people to have a HP staff even simple.:):):):)

dp_by_jhadha-d4ukeba.jpg

Hye Jhadha , you did a great job on this one , but can you repost it with attached thumbnails or something , I'd like to print it off .

Have a nice day :)

Hye Jhadha , you did a great job on this one , but can you repost it with attached thumbnails or something , I'd like to print it off .

Have a nice day :)

sorry i can't attached the high res for that,...i think i want to sell it or trade something

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me as to where i can find the pages for the Advanced Potion Making book? If not, its ok since I understand that almost all the members are busy with something or the other! But a little help would really be appreciated

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back