Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

guys this my progress of my work
quibbler_by_jhadha-d4pn9nq.jpg

So I've been searching through this thread for a while and I've got to say this is the best thread ever!!! The props are amazing!! Thank you to everyone who has contributed props :)

@jhadha: please remove the image of the Hogsmeade timetable. It is an image I created and I have not given you permission to post it.

I have stated my reasons many times for not reposting replicas i have made and won't bore people by doing so again.

I have have repeatedly asked people who have images i created to not re-post and most people honor my request and have my thanks.

It very much upsets me when people don't honor my request and if they will not honor my request i will report them to rpf management who will honor my request and also warn the offender about doing such things.

Sorry to rain on anybody's day but this really upsets me. I'd use stronger words but I'm trying to be a gentleman about this.

Thanks.

bfd

@jhadha: please remove the image of the Hogsmeade timetable. It is an image I created and I have not given you permission to post it.

I have stated my reasons many times for not reposting replicas i have made and won't bore people by doing so again.

I have have repeatedly asked people who have images i created to not re-post and most people honor my request and have my thanks.

It very much upsets me when people don't honor my request and if they will not honor my request i will report them to rpf management who will honor my request and also warn the offender about doing such things.

Sorry to rain on anybody's day but this really upsets me. I'd use stronger words but I'm trying to be a gentleman about this.

Thanks.

bfd

I appreciate everything that people on this forum has created. I respect the work you have done and the effort you put in. but I'm having a really hard time understanding your attitude on sharing.
everyone knows once you post something on the internet its pretty much out of your hands. Best not to do it to begin with, but when you purposely post it on a forum for free paper props you really shouldn't get upset when people share it.
I think its great that creative people are sharing their work with each other. I've been very inspired by what I've seen here. I hope people new and old continue to share their work.

I appreciate everything that people on this forum has created. I respect the work you have done and the effort you put in. but I'm having a really hard time understanding your attitude on sharing.
everyone knows once you post something on the internet its pretty much out of your hands. Best not to do it to begin with, but when you purposely post it on a forum for free paper props you really shouldn't get upset when people share it.
I think its great that creative people are sharing their work with each other. I've been very inspired by what I've seen here. I hope people new and old continue to share their work.

MagicRobot

It doesn't really matter if you understand my attitude or not about this.

Even though i posted many images on this "free" paper prop thread the image/creation still remains mine. If i decide to remove it and ask people who may have a copy of it to not repost it that is my call as the originator of the piece. Hopefully those that have enjoyed my work can respect my request.

And actually i believe one of the rules of thereplicapropforum is that one member should not post another member's work without their permission. Not much to understand about that, on this site them's the rules.

I too think it is great that people want to share their work and that is their call But at some point they may not want to share anymore and that is also their call. It's all about respect my friend.

Thanks.
bfd

MagicRobot

Even though i posted many images on this "free" paper prop thread the image/creation still remains mine. If i decide to remove it and ask people who may have a copy of it to not repost it that is my call as the originator of the piece. Hopefully those that have enjoyed my work can respect my request.

And actually i believe one of the rules of thereplicapropforum is that one member should not post another member's work without their permission. Not much to understand about that, on this site them's the rules.

I too think it is great that people want to share their work and that is their call But at some point they may not want to share anymore and that is also their call. It's all about respect my friend.

Thanks.
bfd

No disrespect intended. I think your work is brilliant. If I could produce work like that I'd be pretty proud of myself. And I understand that if you don't want to share thats your right. What I'm saying is once its out there its a little hard to control, Its gonna hit the Net eventually and then there's no stopping it. But you should at least get credit for it, as its beautifully done. Maybe watermark everything from now on.
But, don't forget, while some of the replicas on the forum are made from scratch, a lot of them are copies of things from the movies. At that point who created them and who the image belongs to is a giant murky area that Warner Brothers would have a strong opinion about.
I'd understand being upset if someone was profiting from your designs, but since my understanding doesn't matter, I'll just wish you the best of luck trying to reign your work back in and I promise I won't repost any of it without your consent.

MagicRobot

Thanks.
bfd

No disrespect intended. I think your work is brilliant. If I could produce work like that I'd be pretty proud of myself. And I understand that if you don't want to share thats your right. What I'm saying is once its out there its a little hard to control, Its gonna hit the Net eventually and then there's no stopping it. But you should at least get credit for it, as its beautifully done. Maybe watermark everything from now on.

But, don't forget, while some of the replicas on the forum are made from scratch, a lot of them are copies of things from the movies. At that point who created them and who the image belongs to is a giant murky area that Warner Brothers would have a strong opinion about.

I'd understand being upset if someone was profiting from your designs, but since my understanding doesn't matter, I'll just wish you the best of luck trying to reign your work back in and I promise I won't repost any of it without your consent.

@jhadha: Thanks very much for removing the table. I greatly appreciate you respecting my request. I know you were just trying to do a good turn and help a fellow member.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back