Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi,

This is a great replica's prop on the Anti-Mudbloods Propaganda! This is superb! But, what is the font used for headlines such as "MUDBLOODS" or "& THE DANGER THEY POSE", please.....?

Thank you, in advance !

Re,

I found for "mudbloods" font this : La reyna catalina nf regular ! By contrast, concerning the "danger" (in particularly the A) font, nada ?? Please, help me !

hey guys, there's anybody here have ha high and complete scan for this,...

im excited to this prop

Well, I have started and stopped on these book pages a half a dozen times over the last few years, and I still have not completed them.

Here are what I have so far... it's very incomplete, I know. Perhaps I'll try to finish them sometime soon. They aren't totally accurate, and I'm guessing on a lot of it, since I don't have a complete scan of the pages either.:confused

@PostionMistress,..thanks for sharing that,..it looks excellent,... but i need the whole page :(
i need the step 3 in that incantation but the lumos maxiama page in left is cool like the twirl text

thanks again,...:)

Last edited:
excellent work, PostionMistress. You should really finish those pages. I know a lot of people only want movie accurate props but I say if it has the same feel and its cool looking then do it. Those are definitely cool!

I have a question to y'all talented people out there. Have anyone of you succeeded in making a screen accurate Tom Riddle Diary? The noble collection is quite nice, but I don't know. There's something about it that I don't like.

There's a screen used one up on ebay, but I can't really afford that one. :p

Perhaps this props doesn't count as paper prop..

Hi! I am a huge Harry Potter fan, and I have been looking through this thread for a while, but haven't posted anything until now

Great job to everyone who has made all these amazing props and thanks for sharing all of your wonderful work!

@jahdha - I was going to post that exact picture and ask if anyone has made the lumos maxima page
@PotionMistress - Great job on the lumos maxima pages!

I have a question to y'all talented people out there. Have anyone of you succeeded in making a screen accurate Tom Riddle Diary? The noble collection is quite nice, but I don't know. There's something about it that I don't like.

There's a screen used one up on ebay, but I can't really afford that one. :p

Perhaps this props doesn't count as paper prop..
wiirenet on etsy.com has them

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back