Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Barneyrfd quote:
Also...I know there are many on the thread that are eager to help out where possible which is a good thing but it actually bothers me quite a bit when I see other people openly passing around my work on forum sites. So I hope people will respect my wishes and not openly post my work on this or any other similar forum.

@Barneyrfd, I apologize for reposting of your Basilisk page it is now deleted, I apologize to any an all prop makers if I have reposted your props without your permission, this WILL NOT happen again.... Thank you for all you have done!!!

I humbly ask for your forgiveness!!!!

@macrosf: Absolutely no need to apologize to me. I never took anything you said as an insult or a bother.

@ElineEngels: Thanks for the thanks.

@lilpatty: Thanks for removing the basilisk page. By the way, thanks for your contributions to the thread as of late and for helping to keep things going.

Just to be clear here, my long-winded post yesterday was not to invoke praise or sympathy in any way, shape of form at all.

And one other thing...How do we know this is not the fake site!!!....( Is that Twilight Zone music I hear...:lol)

bfd

Can somebody post the diagon alley map in a printable quality wich is on the first page ?

I have a huge image (scan) of the Diagon Alley Map on my pc, that I found somewhere on the forum, but I dont know where, I think @Barneyrfd created it, but not sure if he would allow me to post ):

Someone who has a wand from Noble Collection, can you please give me the measurements of the box? because I make some wands and I want to make the boxes too, to keep it safe, if possible I would also the measurements of the cover, thanks for now :)

can someone send me or repost the howler insert evelope and seal the link doesnt work when you click the picture

The links on the front page are not working and there is no forecast to be repaired, please check the last questions before ask, to not keep repeating the same question again and again and again...
Im making a prop of the Howler, so maybe I can post later, (after a make my own) cause I want to post the final result.

marcosf do you want a regular box, or the ollivander version? Not that I know if it is a difference..Could be though.

I want a Ollivander Box, thanks

@ Follows, sorry ghargiss must have taken it down or the website did, sorry about that, I will gladly post the link to my mediafire account if it's ok with ghargiss ????

That's completely fine! I didn't realize I disturbed the link. My apologies. If you wouldn't mind I would greatly appreciate you putting it back up. I was away for a while due to dial-up in the wild-lands of southeast Missouri. So slow! Anyway, you definitely have my permission. Thanks again!

-Garrett

Last edited:
So I found a plastic frog (in my brother's toy box :lol) and decided he would be the perfect chocolate frog. After much coaxing from my little brother he finally let me have it. After a coat of chocolate brown paint he's done. That is a Monster_05 chocolate frog box. Such a beautiful replica he made.

I think he looks great! And yes, that is my replica of the Advanced Potion Making book he's sitting on. :)

So I found a plastic frog (in my brother's toy box :lol) and decided he would be the perfect chocolate frog. After much coaxing from my little brother he finally let me have it. After a coat of chocolate brown paint he's done. That is a Monster_05 chocolate frog box. Such a beautiful replica he made.

What a great idea! I must try that. I have some chocolate frog boxes from my trip to the theme park, I just got to find a cool looking toy frog.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back