Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Why I Can't clik in some images (to get the higher resolution) on the first page? like the Letters, and the Aceptance Letter, Please if someone could help, I will be thankful.

@15pezza, I meant nothing rude. Sorry!

@Marcosf and @adam1, Did you not read all of the posts that people have already put on??? We have answered these questions numerous times!!!! Take the time that you would take to type your post, and go read the last 2 pages... just 2 pages!!!! thatll answer all of your questions!!!!

@15pezza, I meant nothing rude. Sorry!

@Marcosf and @adam1, Did you not read all of the posts that people have already put on??? We have answered these questions numerous times!!!! Take the time that you would take to type your post, and go read the last 2 pages... just 2 pages!!!! thatll answer all of your questions!!!!

why i cant click on the Hogwarts Acceptance Letter??

Read first quote :) or read 6 posts up ;)

Hye guys , can somebody post the Quidditch World Cup-flag that I saw on page 71 in a printable quality ? I'm sorry that always ask for posting things up , but it's because today I am going to make a video of my room and perhaps I will upload it today on Youtube .

Please , can just somebody answer ? :angry

@Bogrod713 Your angry face is the exact reason no one's answering... that was just uncalled for...
most of the time we dont answer because we dont have an answer... So instead of being rude about it, try reasking your question or directing it to a specific person or other thread... thank you!

@Bogrod713 Your angry face is the exact reason no one's answering... that was just uncalled for...
most of the time we dont answer because we dont have an answer... So instead of being rude about it, try reasking your question or directing it to a specific person or other thread... thank you!

Ok I'll do , I asked that question four or five times , that's why I was getting frustrated . A simple yes or no was good for me .

By the way Happy Newyear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup

Still here Hinky... just scattered through the woodworks! Ha! So are you ready to get back to business?!?!? :)

I think so! My computer kinda crapped out on me and I lost... well.. everything. Got a new one for christmas and I'm trying to catch up with life and get everything put back together.

That's great Hinky! Haha I'm new but yeah, glad you started this thread. It's like. Amazing. Don't think there are any other forums out there that has that many Potterheads dedicated to Paper drops :p

RS

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back