Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I have blocked the download to ecl's Advanced Potion pages, I will only unblock them if ecl says it ok too. I apologize to ecl for not asking before hand.
sorry folks.

Ok, ecl said it was ok to unblock these... so I did, I just wanted his permission first... so download to your hearts content... as long as they are not sold.

Last edited:
I am going to use this (Click here) tutorial for my own Advanced Potions Making hardback book. However different from most people, I am going to fill the pages in with ecl's 142 pages which I probably will add on to.

As it says in the tutorial, I have 32 pages for every 8 pieces of paper so I think I need more pages for it. Here are so pictures of my booklet below. I've only made 1 stack of 32 pages so far as I need to edit the pages ecl made in Photoshop then printing it out.

Adding on, I'll be posting my ready-to-be-printed sheets when I'm finished along with a sheet order so you could make your own! Anyways, enjoy!

P.S. @ecl - I will be changing your page 10 in your collection if you don't mind because that page is where the Draught of Living Dead is supposed to be.

@everyone else - Skim the tutorial first.

Thanks.

RS

are you going to keep the pages white? im thinking of doing the whole book but i dunno if i should leave them white...

are you going to keep the pages white? im thinking of doing the whole book but i dunno if i should leave them white...

I plan to, yes. I want to make a new textbook instead of the old replica however, it is also good if you printed on parchment paper. I could make it brown as well if people want it to.

Hi guys, need help! What software do you usually use to make these props? Props needed to make these two items are of an anime called Fairy Tail. Please help me I beg you!

View attachment 79013
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Please, anyone can say how a make that?

I need make this 2 props

I haven't tried making these props yet but I've done many other photo editing myself. I'll be trying later but I assume most of them use Adobe Photoshop?

@ecl - I have made a Page 10 for your page as it is supposed to be the page for Draught of Living Death however page 11 will take maybe a few more hours. I am almost blind from reading what the book says in the Half Blood Prince movie as the words are so small but I think it should be at least 95% accurate. And I hope you would use it!

Thanks.

P.S. Some may look like a typo but it's not, I copied what the prop book said in the movie and it was not 100% proof read so I just copied it down and the line on the bottom above the page number "10" is not supposedly there but I added it just inside it differs to your other pages.

RS

This is a photo from a prop it has pages 12 and 13 though it awkwardly does not look like it is 12 pages in...
I think this is supposed to be from the new copy though

Advanced_Potion-Makingpg12and13.jpg

This is a photo from a prop it has pages 12 and 13 though it awkwardly does not look like it is 12 pages in...
I think this is supposed to be from the new copy though

Advanced_Potion-Makingpg12and13.jpg

Mine was page 10 and in the movie it's like the picture down in the thumbnail. By the way I'd just like to ask where did you get that book? I want one as well :p

Thanks.

RS

Oh damn. I just notice demiguel.m did this already -.-' Sorry guys! It's counter-efficient so Imma start on the Registered Animagus Identification Card thingy :p

From what i've read in the Page to Screen book, a lot of the books had only a few unique pages, and being only movie props, those pages were repeated many times in order to fill up a full size book. That explains why you'll often see page 10 in the middle of the book, or also the page 16-17 spread in the middle also.

I believe the book in that photo above is of the actual prop. (new edition of advanced potion making)

@ronsiew, nice work on page 10! Looks really well done! Looking forward to seeing page 11 :D

Last edited:
SAM_1590.jpg
[/IMG]

SAM_1589.jpg
[/IMG]

SAM_1588.jpg
[/IMG]

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST...

THE GOLDEN EGG!,
hey guys its took me ages and im sort off okay how it turned out it does not open its just a solid egg with detail on its very smooth! ><
SHOULD i use a engraver to engrave the lines as there just dont with a sharpie or should i leave it?
in the future im hoping to make a open one but i have no idea to make the small glass egg inside any thoughts for a 15 yo kid to make one???
ive also included it in my xmas present video on youtube you can see it much better on there
(LINK) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxSV5jSE9M8
:D

Last edited:
Hello, finally finished page 11!

But not to disappoint you guys, these is the one without Snape's notes and purely just the textbook.

Anyways, if you're using Page 10, use this one, it's updated.

Thanks,

RS

Last edited:
Hye guys , can somebody post the Quidditch World Cup-flag that I saw on page 71 in a printable quality ? I'm sorry that always ask for posting things up , but it's because today I am going to make a video of my room and perhaps I will upload it today on Youtube .

Guys, I plan on making a few more pages and I would love to make one with Felix Felicis however it would be almost 90% made up. Should I do it? :/

RS

To replace page 104 with Golpalott's Third Law, I used a lot of time research more than making the page. Haha, enjoy!

Thanks,

P.S. I made up the Golpalott's First Law but it only makes sense if there is a First Law and Second Law or there won't be a third. I think it's rather convincing one if you ask me.

RS

Last edited:
Well, Court0731, if you AND ALL THE OTHERS would take the time to read this thread, or at least the last couple of pages, you will see that this situation has been explained NUMEROUS times! Its people like you who cloud this thread up with unneccessary posts! So before you complain through a post, take the time to read! That goes for all the rest who do the same thing!!!

Last edited:
Well,it would be so kind if anyone had if anyone had the link to Muggle Born registration, and the O.W.L Papers, Thank You. I have Printed out the plant seed packets and really enjoy them!!!

I would realy love to have a copy of dumbldores will. I know it was done on the first page but it not very acurate when you compare this:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/JealousYclose/Harry Potter/Misc/albuswill.jpg

to this:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111207214535/harrypotter/images/7/7b/Dumbledore'sWill.jpg

(I would love somthing simalar to the second one) ON 2 PAGES NOT 1 (the small one with the objects for harry ron and hermionie and the second larger page with other bequests)
Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back