Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hello Every one, i started to work on this some time ago....... Quick story, my former GF that were still in contact is a Crazy HP fan. Decide to make a Scrap Book/file for her. This Christmas was the dead Line. Down here we don’t have Kinko’s and the only other place that had the machines i wanted to use were formal printing companies that essentially Laughed me out to the street....... so after i cast a quick Hex or 2 on them i got to think were else can i get some of these quality printed and with the paper types i want........ one Day walking up town i saw a sign “Lazer Topography Printers!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!!! so I got all the stuff i wanted printed out over time ( the guy there really only had a few minutes 20 -45 mins free every other day to print up my stuff) as the place printed nonstop for architect firms, engineers etcetcetc.
So I age the different items with different techniques ( some coffee, others tea etc etc no new science here the basics) Went out and got 6-7 Oz cow Leather and made a very simple leather file to keep them all.
This gift has been already given and is currently under her Christmas Tree, she was told that this gift was the collaborative efforts of the ppl here that made all the Items and my contribution was to weather and the Leather case ( I did take sole credit for that ;) )
Any way THX u all for this, great gift for a person that really loves HP.!!!
Gracias from Bolivia, South America.

WOW you used my have you seen this woman and have you seen this wizard posters! :D

I fell so lucky ! i was able to purchase a hardbound Harry Potter deathly hallows notebook
The designs are so beautiful....It has a hogwarts logo in front of it that has some gold foil details :)) this is my christmas gift for my self!! will post the picture when i got time

I just finished my Skiving Snackbox and thought I would share. This thing was a lot of fun to make. I've also got all my candies that I haven't shown before (Chocolate Frog is Monster_05's creation). I still have to finish my Bertie Bott's Beans though. I'm also posting my cramped Harry Potter displays. They're under my two bedside tables at the moment...but I'm thinking I'm in need of a bigger space for everything. :lol

Happy Holidays!

I'm going to the harry potter exibition in sydney in january! can't wait! the airfare to sydney is my cristmas present :)

ghargiss, looking fine indeed! You have a right smart collection going there. I love seeing things all together like that; it really evokes the spirit of the Harry Potter world!(y)thumbsup

Any chance anybody still has this? the download link is dead...

This weekend I had some time and was messing around trying to cut and paste a bunch of potion pages together from online images. I've been wanting to try and fill the inside of my potion book with more potion like pages, and just couldn't find any way to get them. Losing patience, I just sat down and tried to put something together.

Here are about 142 pages that can be downloaded in a .zip file. The images are gifs of potion page mockups. They aren't really finished pages, but a good starting point for people who might want to make pages for a potion book. All I did was base the layout off of some screen shot references. Mostly these are just to give a potential replica book the feel of an actual text book, rather than being really coherent, as the text and imagery is kind of random alchemy stuff....which I assume the original was possibly like also.

I basically found a bunch of alchemy sites online and drawings and just mashed them together very quickly (didn't really consider the design of each page.) Just keep in mind these are mostly a starting point for page designs and are not that refined. Also, they are sized at 5inx8in which is the size of my potion book replica I did earlier. I spent about 3 hours doing this one night lol....and after a while I just could not focus on them anymore, even though all i was doing was cutting and pasting and rearranging them in photoshop.

Also, the pages "were" in order somewhat, but something happened when i was messing with the files so they may not be anymore. Also not sure why the extension on them became .jpg.gif...lol, but I tested them and they open fine on my computer, let me know if there are issues.

The zip file is 60mb, too big to upload here..wasn't sure how to best upload it, so I used Megaupload. I dont think you need an account to download it, but it makes you wait 30 seconds before giving you the download link. Just click "regular" download. If anyone has suggestions where else i can upload it let me know.

Just figured i'd throw this one out there and see what people can do with it.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

86275889.jpg

I just finished my Skiving Snackbox and thought I would share. This thing was a lot of fun to make. I've also got all my candies that I haven't shown before (Chocolate Frog is Monster_05's creation). I still have to finish my Bertie Bott's Beans though. I'm also posting my cramped Harry Potter displays. They're under my two bedside tables at the moment...but I'm thinking I'm in need of a bigger space for everything. :lol

Happy Holidays!

hey
where did you get the horcrux cave picture and the OoTp member picture also the dumbledore's army picture?
i love how you have set all the props all i love the fang too :D

@sonicfreak04, I got them all off this thread. But since the links have gone haywire I'm not sure if they're viable any more. I'll see if I still have them and try and post them after Christmas. I might have a few.

@PotionMistress, Thanks! I agree completely...I just need the Harry Potter theme song to start playing every time I look at it all. :lol

@decat, it should be working fine. I'm not sure what's up but it works fine when I try and download it. I'm on dial-up right now so if it isn't working it will have to wait until I'm back at school. Sorry.

@15pezza I got the cave picture from here: http://www.therpf.com/f9/tom-riddles-photograph-94804/ I got Dumbledore's Army from a Google Image search, but I've seen in in this thread I believe. Thanks! I made the fang myself form Sculpey Clay, it looks even better in person. As for the fireworks, I haven't found any but I have seen pictures of some from the Wizarding World.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back