Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@TheDoctorWhoGee: I'm 50/50 on posting images to the front page. My experience is that there are so many items there as well, non-regular members don't either see what they are looking for or don't take the time to look. They simply post a query about the item they want. Not bashing anybody, just my observation.

Probably the best way to find what you are looking for is to use the Search function. It has an advanced page that virtually allows you to zero in on exactly what you are looking for.

That is why I put the name of the item I am posting in capital letters at the top of my post. Not to boast or be important but to make it as easy as possible to search for.

bfd

I see what you mean there bfd, just one thing, How does the search function work, I tried it by typing 'Weasley Receipt' into the search thingy, and your username into 'post by' but it came as the thread as a whole, how do you get it to serach to a specific post in a specfic thread?
Thanks,
DWG

@TheDoctorWhoGee

If you look just above the top post on this page (right hand side), you'll see "Search This Thread". Search in there instead of the search closer to the top of the page.

@TheDoctorWhoGee: after you get to the Advanced screen look down in the lower left corner and click on the Posts dot. That will give the individual posts rather than the thread.

@KellieMarie; nice work on the chocolate frog box, Thanks

Thanks... this was the one HP prop I had to have.

@everyone, who do you think would approve the licenses? Not the Minister, right? lol

I wonder if it's like most other things where they have a signature that gets stamped. Like the Chancellor of the University really signs every diploma...yea, right.

So you could use Kingsley's signature.

Hey guys, is this any better? If it's ok i'll upload the others and in a better quality.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I hadn't invented anything. I just tried my own version of it basing on the license created by Gryffindor1991, (I think that was the username :lol ) and it included employment and patronus. I just thought it would be kind of rude to change everything...
Anyway, I left the patronus part since it is a way of recognizing someone and, if someone didn't have a corporeal patronus it'd just say non corporeal or something like that. :unsure

PS I left out a stamp but I'll include it in the final version.

Last edited:
@Rubeus...love it. Great work!!

Ok... sad story... had all my HP stuff on a flash drive... flash drive died. As I've been back on this thread, I'm noticing things that were once on the front page are no longer there and am having a hard time finding them through-out the thread.

Anyone know where the Gringotts envelope (from Dumbledore) went?

Last edited:
@KellieMarie, loved it! Thanks! :)

@everyone, who do you think would approve the licenses? Not the Minister, right? lol

The guy who ran the lessons could approve the license, who was called... something, Twycross, Wilcross? erm (hefty search through HBP:lol) Wilkie Twycross!! :D I was close ;)

And thanks Kellie, that works perfectly! And the stamp is awesome :)

License to Apparate

@TheDoctorWhoGee thanks, but I just used the Minister's signature (made by Barney©)...
Here are the final versions of the License to Apparate from Harry, Ron and Hermione, and two blank versions (one without the stamps for you Norbert :)).
I hope you like them!

PS I included the stamp that is missing in the blank version, the other one is the same KellieMarie posted here so you can use it...

Attachments

• License to Apparate (blank) 2.jpg
    License to Apparate (blank) 2.jpg
    787.8 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:
:cool:thumbsup

I just want to thank everyone for all the cool paper props you are posting! I just made the Chocolate Frog boxes and they look really cool in my Harry Potter collection/displays. I've made the books, printed out the letters, envelopes.. and as soon as I can get pics I'll post them. Thanks again to all of you, I really appreciate the time and effort this takes. This is my "owl" to all of you with thanks! :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back