Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thank you! I was struggling a bit with the color in the beginning, but I think I ended up with something that worked nicely. :)
Any constructive criticism from any more experienced people is welcome, by the way, I'm an amateur at this stuff...

Well I'm not super experienced, but I did a study in Grahic Design last year, my only suggestion is to add more headlines, many magazines have their main story in big letters, and then feature smaller pics and titles of about 5 or 6 other stories. Aesthetically, I don't have any advice to offer, it's already better than I could probably come up with so...
Great job!

can you fabrique a weasley clok
good-example-of-creepy-vs-value-by-kevinmarks

Hi, I have finally finished life & lies Albus Dumbledore I've spent time wanting to do well, so almost a month later to do the other day with the help of my mother I could finish.

is a catalog of art of Antonin Artaud recovered from the La Casa Encendida, that after printing to fit the new covers that you put here, I glued, cut and painted.

THANK YOU for the wonderful things you put here

Excuse me my horrible English

@lemon: I think I would like to have some of the props that are just glimpsed on screen...eg. Muggle-Born Registration, OWL exam, Ministry Diadactics, that sort of thing.

bfd

Last edited:
So I have a couple potion labels that are without the stained background, and I printed it on my own stained paper(more authentic)....Its not much but if you want I will post it. :D

Hi bfd,
LOVE the receipt!!! You always can be counted on to come up with something good :)

As far as a favorite paper prop I think I would have to say The Daily Prophets.

Diosra: GREAT job with your Life and Lies book :)

Crimsoncat: Please post your bottles. I for one would love to see them :)

Thanks Wooze. I thought I would post the image I worked from in case no one has seen this item (I know I hadn't). There appears to be some writing right at the very bottom but the image is cut-off so I can't make it out. If someone has a full image and is willing to post it, I will add this to my version.

@diosra1977: very nice job on the Life and Lies book.

@Crimsoncat110: post away. Always good to see what someone has done.

Hi bfd,
You know that's the thing that I love so much about the HP movies. The sets and props are so rich and detailed. The craftsmen really put so much into everything they did, even though the prop may not be seen on screen it was there and every detail just added to the "real world" feel of sets.

Absolutely spot on Wooze. I really love the rich old Victorian look and feel of the props and settings in the HP movies. It really gives the whole thing a sense of history and somehow just how you would expect things to be in a "magical" world. Sort of a step back in time in a world parallel to our modern world.

Its a really great juxtaposition (man...I have always wanted to use that word in a real sentence!!!) of real world and fantasy world.

bfd

Its a really great juxtaposition (man...I have always wanted to use that word in a real sentence!!!) of real world and fantasy world.

bfd[/QUOTE]

I don't think I have ever seen that word used in a sentence LOL :thumbsup

So what do you guys think, it took me 2 hours just to make one tin...lol....I used Hinkypunks potion label but I cut out the stained background and printed it on my own paper.
d458e3a5-c49d-452b-9f22-7024ee721b1f.jpg

Hey! I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for headlines for my Quibbler? (preview posted on the previous page) The ones on it currently are sort of placeholders until I find better ones, but if I can't find any, the current ones stay... Since I am kind of lost and I can't think of any good ones, I'd be delighted if anyone here has a good one they'd share! The only importent thing is that there should be one headline that has something to do with thestrals (as they are on the front page) and the headlines ought to be "quibbler-ish" :)

Hey! I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for headlines for my Quibbler? (preview posted on the previous page) The ones on it currently are sort of placeholders until I find better ones, but if I can't find any, the current ones stay... Since I am kind of lost and I can't think of any good ones, I'd be delighted if anyone here has a good one they'd share! The only importent thing is that there should be one headline that has something to do with thestrals (as they are on the front page) and the headlines ought to be "quibbler-ish" :)

"Thestrals- Deamons from mars or scary looking hipogriffs?"

My sister sugested it and I like it :D

How about these:

Voldemort spotted at Muggle McDonalds Restaurant ordering Chicken McNuggets.

Hogsmeade Witch claims Fenrir Grayback fathered litter of pups with her Border Collie.

Yorkshire Wizard claims rogue Thestrals abducted him while sleeping and took him to Mars.

or

Thestral poop the cause of cancer, researchers claim!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back