Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Speaking of the Rita Skeeter book, I thought I'd share the inside end-paper that I created for my Rita Skeeter book; I haven't seen anyone post this, so maybe it would be useful to those making their own Dumbledore Book.

Last edited:
@Potionmistress; nice job on the Rita Skeeter end paper. i am extremely partial to all things lime green and this item fits the bill. Thanks.

@Crimsoncat110: not to be obtuse (love that word) but which potion labels specifically are you referring to and what exactly do you mean by a "white background".

bfd

@Barneyrfd I must say even though I was never a big fan of math. I like the word too...lol And I was thinking the Wolfsbane, Death cap and dittany label. By white backgroud I meant just the text and border, no stained background. Thanks!!

Last edited:
I can't find the link, but I have several rolls of the gold star foil. I picked it up in a five pack (maybe it's six, can't see from across the room) with several other colors of star foil. You couldn't buy it individually, it had to be in the multi-pack.

I can't find the link, but I have several rolls of the gold star foil. I picked it up in a five pack (maybe it's six, can't see from across the room) with several other colors of star foil. You couldn't buy it individually, it had to be in the multi-pack.

That's excellent, I was never able to find it sold in the US in any form. I saw the multipacks with colors being sold in the UK, but it was some kind of shopping club for educators -- you had to be a member, and they wouldn't send them overseas. Where did you get them?

A Wonder Witch Product display I made for my HP party this year. It is not screen accurate but all the images are in the film wizardry book. I am having a Weasley store this year and at this point I am just trying to fill it up. The kids will love it!
@potionmistress: Love your Rita Skeeter end pages and Wonder Witch images!

Very cool display hopefulhp!

I just took a pic of my Potter food package replicas...finally finished my beans box by adding the windows in. I just need to seal the top. The Chocolate frog was made by Monster_05..and is my favorite replica so far!

foodny.jpg

I just took a pic of my Potter food package replicas...finally finished my beans box by adding the windows in. I just need to seal the top. The Chocolate frog was made by Monster_05..and is my favorite replica so far!

That looks GREAT! I think Honeydukes products are my favorites of all the props.

@ecl... very cool... is that a Bitburger Stubbi bottle?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back