Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

so earlier this month i posted about this box that i found
316119_241609782548266_226975130678398_672852_7876966_n.jpg

finally did some work to it..

took off the plastic
took off the letters
stained it a cherry color
added rusted looking handles

what do you guys think?? pictures is kinda crappy cause i used an iphone for it .. probably post a better one with my real camera tomorrow
317870_2036929038440_1100640100_31829032_265591406_n.jpg

I am working on a Riddle Diary. I still need to burn the cover and scuff the page edges a bit more then add blood and ink stains. There are many versions of the Riddle Diary in pictures. Page 73 of the wizardry film book shows a version with a very burned cover unlike the image from "23 astounding props" listed earlier which is a much smaller less burned hole.

Where did you get the fang from?
It has every marking exactly like the one I reproduced except for the top where its red its missing the socket holes. Just curios if you bought that or what.

Hi goldensnidget,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I had origionally thought that I would handpaint the sign but after seeing your image, I will print it out instead. It is fantastic. Fabulous work, I again, thank you so much :thumbsup

Has anyone done high res scans of the Cannons poster or Screaming Yo Yo label from Ron's Artefact box? If so, I would really love to have them, please. I've made my own yo yo label, but I assume the Artefact version would be higher quality. I've been putting off using mine so far because I only have one round magenta box, so I only get one shot at doing it right. Thanks!

Here are a few Screaming Yo-Yo labels I made a few years ago from an old picture (see photo), and not from an Artefact Box, if you are interested. Maybe it's like yours, I don't know.

Last edited:
@goldensnidget: OMG (closes her mouth again) . Those dressrobes are AWESOME! They are so detailled!
And that's a part of your house? ö Brilliant job on the Ollivander's shop too! I Love all the stuff!

@ lark16 I have 9 A4 pages to the Marauders Map, that you posted on page 157 if you like I can put the link up and you can download them... I don't know who to accredited it to, since I don't remember where I found them.

Since Ron's description of Fizzing Whizbees didn't include muggle chocolate, I played around with the candy label.

Took out some wording and added some more bees to fill in.

Gonna use it for a HP Round Robin party my neighborhood is having this fall.

Hope you like...

Kell

Last edited:
So, I've made the Bertie Botts every flavored beans box, but I'm having trouble finding beans lol. I remember they used to sell the beans in a (purple?) bag at Meijers several years ago, but I can't find them anywhere. I was considering using regular jelly beans instead. Does anyone know if they still make these beans?

darkrain, they still do, but its hard to find them. They had them at Hot Topic. I'm not sure if they would still have them or not though. If not, you can always do a search online and order them. I know WWoHP has them at Honeydukes, but I'm not sure if they have them online.

So, I've made the Bertie Botts every flavored beans box, but I'm having trouble finding beans lol. I remember they used to sell the beans in a (purple?) bag at Meijers several years ago, but I can't find them anywhere. I was considering using regular jelly beans instead. Does anyone know if they still make these beans?

Coming from England i found this post pretty weird as supermarkets to corner shops sell beans here.

I've just checked ebay and if you was to type 'Jelly Belly' into the search, you will find what you're after. :)

Sorry for the double post, but does anyone have a better scan of the peppermint toads box? One of a complete disassembled box would be perfect.

I'd like to replicate it.

Thanks..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back