Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Re: Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and

Oh, the Slytherin Locket display is a fantastic idea! (What amazing graphic skills you have Barneyrfd.) I think I will definitely take your idea to heart and create a display as you suggested, seeing as I am a Slytherin. Thank you!

Small rant here...Don't ya just hate those full size images that blow the continuity of a page all to he ll ???
bfd

haha, YES! Its just as annoying as the time that person posted the whole first post on page 1! :lol

That idea for the locket background is fantastic! I plan on getting the actual locket eventually... hopefully.

Finally printed and glued the labels on my pumpkin juice bottle! I'll eventually sculpt the pumpkin on top with sculpey, but I just don't have the time to do that right now :(

Finally printed and glued the labels on my pumpkin juice bottle! I'll eventually sculpt the pumpkin on top with sculpey, but I just don't have the time to do that right now :(

I was just going to buy 6 bottles from the Wizard Park, and use the tops for my bottles..

That would be a good idea; would be interested in seeing how they would fit!

That would be a good idea; would be interested in seeing how they would fit!

ElliotStone did one a while ago:

Here is a Pumpkin Juice bottle I was able to put together for free :)

Many thanks to ecl who posted up the label a while ago, great artwork.

Got the bottle from a friend on a work night out, he gave it to me and another friend was kind enough to take it home and then bring it into work for me. It's a very close match to the screen used bottle I think. Bigger photo's can be viewed on my flickr

Here is a comparision shot of the replica and the version sold at WWoHP, the pumpkin top is the completely wrong shape for my bottle.

Ahh, not bad! Maybe slightly larger, but it looks pretty good. Here's a scan from the film wizardry book

Ahh, not bad! Maybe slightly larger, but it looks pretty good. Here's a scan from the film wizardry book

Doesn't look to bad.. But if you're going to do a custom one, I need 6 for my bottles.. :lol Think Collector was sending over me some labels for them..

iL0VESEAMUShp, it was a bitburger beer bottle from Germany; rpf member thecollector sent it to me :D

I like the Owl Treats box Mewmar.

Here's a couple of pics of my Slytherin Locket images mounted in a frame with green felt background.

Got the felt and frame from the local dollar store for less than $2 taxes in. The frame is for an 8 x 10 inch picture size.

It's hard to see in the pictures because of the reflection from the glass but I creased the images to make them look like they were pulled out of some other frame or whatever. I wanted to make the frame look old and used but I botched the stain job.

Anyway, you get the jist of it.

Overall I like the look so i will do a better job next time around. I thought the wood frame would look good but I'm thinking a dull pewter look metal frame might actually look better. And, there might even be room for the RAB note between and below the locket halves.

bfd

here is a really cheap marauders map scan
Marauders_Map_by_Marko.jpg

Here is another pumpkin juice bottle comparison picture. The pumpkin on the replica bottle is sculpey. The stem was damaged when we moved and I just haven't fixed it yet. The other bottle is from WWoHP.

@leight, you know, just asking about the muggle-born registration papers would have worked as well. The poor page is not fit enough to do stretching.

eh, so I finally made 'something'. So I have been searching for gimpy tutorials and learning terminologies. I still am not good but I tried.
I also made a banner with my username, anyone wants a pottermore banner? I can't figure if you can turn brushes so I had to use different ones and the parchment came blurred while resized. any critizism?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back