Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

GRINGOTTS BANK SAVINGS BOOK

So here are the files for the savings book.

There's a fair bit of double sided printing but if you set your printer to print on borderless 8.5" x 11" paper things should line up. has to be borderless or you may have problems lining the double sided stuff up.

I glued the notice sheet to the inside of the cover but it could just as easily be stapled in. Actually the proper way to do this booklet is to bind the inside pages together with a light strong thread or string including the notice page. Then you glue the notice page to the front and back covers. That way you don't see staples out the back of the cover. But that is a somewhat laborious process so staples works just as well. i used a marker to color the staples to match the cover.

The cover should be cardstock and just regular paper for the other pages.

I've provided some no background images for those who want to use a colored paper rather than printing. Doesn't have to be black i just though it looked good. I'm actually on the lookout for a small notebook with simulated leather cover to use for my final version.

The printing for double sided page order is: 1 & 14 front / Gringotts Logo back; 3 & 12 front / 2 & 13 back; 5 & 10 front / 4 & 11 back; 7 & 8 front / 6 & 9 back.

Thanks to Registers Wizarding Business Forms Inc. for the printing.;)

bfd

Hi Barney,

Here pictures of one of the bankbooks used in movie 1 at the scene when Harry collects his money from his bank account. Hope you can use them in any way.

My camera is a little dead but you get a general idea what they used.

I've also placed a picture of a bankdeposit slip. I might be able to scan them properly anytime soon if you want to.

Kind regards

William

Last edited:
Hi Barney,

Here pictures of one of the bankbooks used in movie 1 at the scene when Harry collects his money from his bank account. Hope you can use them in any way.

My camera is a little dead but you get a general idea what they used.

I've also placed a picture of a bankdeposit slip. I might be able to scan them properly anytime soon if you want to.

Kind regards

William

Thanks for the photos William. I think those are actually Bank Ledger Books (the books the bank itself keeps records in) what i made was the personal savings book each account holder gets.

I was thinking of putting together a ledger book as well though.

bfd

Thanks for the photos William. I think those are actually Bank Ledger Books (the books the bank itself keeps records in) what i made was the personal savings book each account holder gets.

I was thinking of putting together a ledger book as well though.

bfd

Allright, so you want pictures from the inside as well?

Wow you have been busy! Thank you so much this is very useful! I was just wandering how you would fold the template of rons howler because i cannot seem to do it. ??

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!
I FINISHED MAKING MY BOOKS!!!!!!!
Thanks EVERYONE on the RPF!!
all of the designs are brilliant,
all of you are very helpful,
I love you all :love:love:love
Here are my books!!!!!!!!!! :lol:lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back