Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Bfd:

Oh what a terrific job you did on this! I can't wait to piece one of these together now. I think it will be a lot harder than it looks! Thanks a million for your generosity and skill!
:thumbsup

Bfd:

Oh what a terrific job you did on this! I can't wait to piece one of these together now. I think it will be a lot harder than it looks! Thanks a million for your generosity and skill!

Thanks and it really isn't that difficult to put together.

The only real headache can be the double sided printing but if you use a borderless 8.5" x 11" paper selection it makes it alot easier.

If you don't have a borderless paper option on your printer look to see if you can create custom paper sizes That's what I did on my HP C3180 printer. That way you can print with normal paper and normal print quality which gives very good results.

bfd

GRINGOTTS BANK SAVINGS BOOK

The printing for double sided page order is: 1 & 14 front / Gringotts Logo back; 3 & 12 front / 2 & 13 back; 5 & 10 front / 4 & 11 back; 7 7 8 front / 6 7 9 back.

Thanks to Registers Wizarding Business Forms Inc. for the printing.;)

bfd

These are great! Though I'm looking at them, and I'm confused (though I think I might just be reading it wrong. The ledger pages are two to a page. Do they need to stay this way? The reason I ask is because it looks, from the words, that pages 4 & 11 and 6 & 9 would need to be printed back to back, though they are on the same page. Or does that mean that that entire page (with both sets) would be on the back, and then the other set would be on the front? And then, I'm having trouble with the sizes of the cover and the envelope cover (since they are just one to a page while the other pages are two to a page.

UPDATE:

I have since practiced printing. As soon as I cut out, staple, etc I'll post a picture (it's all in black and white for now, because I wanted to use my laser printer until I was sure how to print and in what order and stuff. But it's not quite as hard as I thought it was going to be :)

LAST UPDATE:

So I completed it. Overall, its not too bad. I used plain paper, and so the cover and envelope didn't look quite as good as it could but it's not bad for a first attempt. I'll post pictures up later.

Last edited:
These are great! Though I'm looking at them, and I'm confused (though I think I might just be reading it wrong. The ledger pages are two to a page. Do they need to stay this way? The reason I ask is because it looks, from the words, that pages 4 & 11 and 6 & 9 would need to be printed back to back, though they are on the same page. Or does that mean that that entire page (with both sets) would be on the back, and then the other set would be on the front? And then, I'm having trouble with the sizes of the cover and the envelope cover (since they are just one to a page while the other pages are two to a page.

Pretty sure I listed the double sided page printing in the correct order. When you printed them out did you use the order I listed and did it work out?

And could I ask you a favor? Could you please edit your post above to delete my entire previous post? It just takes up too much room and makes me uncomfortable to see the images posted over and over again. Sorry to be a pain.

bfd

Last edited:
did you like my edit?

Good job on the edit. Cleaning up hand writing is a tough job. It always looks a little rough on it's own but usually looks good when put to purpose as you say it does in your potions book. Maybe post an image of the page from your potions book as an example.

bfd

Pretty sure I listed the double sided page printing in the correct order. When you printed them out did you use the order I listed and did it work out?

And could I ask you a favor? Could you please edit your post above to delete my entire previous post? It just takes up too much room and makes me uncomfortable to see the images posted over and over again. Sorry to be a pain.

bfd

Not a problem. Just edited it :) And yes, I figured out the pages. I was reading it wrong, which is what confused me (at first I wasn't sure if it was the entire page to be front and back with the next page, but I figured it all out). i think it was because I was tired when i was reading it and my eyes were starting to swim. But yes, they are all in the correct order.

Hey guys! I have a cousin that's REALLY into HP, so for his birthday on sunday I decided to make him a little collection from here. I'll try and name everything off the top of my head. Ron howler, Molly letter with all the stamps, OWL, umbridge note, diagonal alley map, and I think one other thing, but I can remember. It's all still at the printer, but if anyone wants, I'll post pics once I'm done with all the cutting and folding. (which sure will take a while)

Not a problem. Just edited it :) And yes, I figured out the pages. I was reading it wrong, which is what confused me (at first I wasn't sure if it was the entire page to be front and back with the next page, but I figured it all out). i think it was because I was tired when i was reading it and my eyes were starting to swim. But yes, they are all in the correct order.

Thanks jennifer and glad it worked out for you.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back