Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

:confused Welll... only what.. 30 pages for me to go through. This is going to take a while.

WELCOME BACK

Lots of re-quoting entire messages and posting of large images taking up lots of those pages so you'll probably get through them quicker than you thought.

(sorry, did that sound like a bit of a rant...)

This weekend I had some time and was messing around trying to cut and paste a bunch of potion pages together from online images. I've been wanting to try and fill the inside of my potion book with more potion like pages, and just couldn't find any way to get them. Losing patience, I just sat down and tried to put something together.

Here are about 142 pages that can be downloaded in a .zip file. The images are gifs of potion page mockups. They aren't really finished pages, but a good starting point for people who might want to make pages for a potion book. All I did was base the layout off of some screen shot references. Mostly these are just to give a potential replica book the feel of an actual text book, rather than being really coherent, as the text and imagery is kind of random alchemy stuff....which I assume the original was possibly like also.

I basically found a bunch of alchemy sites online and drawings and just mashed them together very quickly (didn't really consider the design of each page.) Just keep in mind these are mostly a starting point for page designs and are not that refined. Also, they are sized at 5inx8in which is the size of my potion book replica I did earlier. I spent about 3 hours doing this one night lol....and after a while I just could not focus on them anymore, even though all i was doing was cutting and pasting and rearranging them in photoshop.

Also, the pages "were" in order somewhat, but something happened when i was messing with the files so they may not be anymore. Also not sure why the extension on them became .jpg.gif...lol, but I tested them and they open fine on my computer, let me know if there are issues.

The zip file is 60mb, too big to upload here..wasn't sure how to best upload it, so I used Megaupload. I dont think you need an account to download it, but it makes you wait 30 seconds before giving you the download link. Just click "regular" download. If anyone has suggestions where else i can upload it let me know.

Just figured i'd throw this one out there and see what people can do with it.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Ecl you did some incredible work :D Bud i found a problem when renaming the files. page 104 has been made 2 times with different content.
Could you tell me if one of them should be page 2?

@leonanthony, Hmmm I just checked and noticed that too lol. Well if you have access to an editing program like photoshop you could just change the page number and add it to the end of the book. I believe 104/105 is the "Different Methods of Potion Preparation" spread, which are the only two pages loosely based off of an actual spread in the prop (aside from the page numbers)

Hello! I just wanted to say that I am new here and going back reading this huge and awesome thread! There are some amazing, creative stuff on here! I have just a basic laptop without photoshop or any bells and whistles for programs... but the stuff on here is.... (lack of better words) awesome!!

I am hoping to host a H.P. party at the end of october, and i hope to print out a quibbler cover and stick it over a tabloid type magazine and stuff like that to make the party just a little more interesting!

I just wanted to say that you are all so creative and have some amazing stuff!

Has anyone made a list of things Filch has banned? (such as fanged frisbees)

Cheers! Robin

newbie... please forgive me... the top banner says if i want to buy stuff to click and post in the "junk yard" forum... but what if stuff i am interested in is posted in this forum? I have seen pics of some of the textbooks and book covers that have been done and i am awed! Do any members sell these? :) Thanks, Robin

I have been on this thread for about a week now and my room has been potter-rised. All your props are amazing and big thanks going to Hinky, Barney and Ecl if you guys want to see pictures of my room now just tell me thanks alot guys! :D

Made a prototype of the Gringotts Bank Book I have been working on and thought I'd share a few pictures of it.

Got a few bugs to work out before I post the images of the various cover, pages and case.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back